𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘?

"Zach you've been staring at me for the past five minutes, baby." The brunette shakes his head.

"Sorry I was lost in thought."

"It's okay." Jack says rather disappointed."Let's ask them about our girl." He smiles softly.

The men get out of the car and walk to the reception with their pinkies intertwined.

"Good morning how can I help you?"

"Hello, I'm Zachary Av-Herron, Iris' father-"

"Oh hello I'm sorry for not being able to help you yesterday I was very tired."

"I was wondering if you could let me and him see the CCTV footage from yesterday?"

"I afraid I can't do that sir."

"Well ma'am, I'm going to put this nicely, because I'm a man that can have anything he wants; you either let us watch the footage or you loose your job." Zach snaps his fingers."like that, so what's it gonna be?" The brunet says softly in that sweet voice.

"Follow me sirs." Zach smirks.

The men follow the woman to the camera room.

"Hey Steph ready for our- oh. who are they?"

"They're here to watch yesterday's footage."

"You know I can't do that."

"Please it's either that or I'll be fired."

"Yesterday's footage you said? Let's start."

The man rewinds it until the part where he sees Zach get in the school with Iris.

"Stop it, please."

The four see Zach crouch down and hug the little girl.

"This was the last time I saw her."

The man accelerates the clip and sees the kids going for the first break.

"There she is, can you change the cameras?"

"Sure."

They watch as the little girl eats her snack and then plays with her friends.

Jack rests his hand on Zach's shoulder.

The four watch as Iris lays on the grass with her friends laughing.

"So that's why her clothes are always so dirty." Zach smiles softly.

"She got it from me." Jack smiles.

"She really did."

They see every kid running back inside but Iris stayed still. The girl only got up when everyone was inside.

She kneeled down and...prayed?

"Is...is she praying?" Jack asks.

"Yeah...she never mentioned this to me."

"What is she praying for?" They ask. The couple shrugs.

"She's a weird little girl. Just like her old man." Zach teases Jack.

"She eats lasagna by layers because of you." Jack teases back.

"Who eats lasagna like that?"(me)

"I do, it tastes better!" He crosses his arms and turns his gaze back to the CCTV.

They watch Iris run back inside. The man changes camera once again and they see a man.

Iris stops and talks to the man.

"Why is she such a nice kid? We taught her about stranger danger!"

"That's on you." Zach teases.

"Me!? What about you and that sweet voice that gets you everything you want?"

"I barely use it!"

"You used it with her."

"I only use it when it's needed." Jack raises an eyebrow. "...or when I want something...or when I wanna win in a argument...okay I use it a lot." Jack smirks content he won this argument.

"Your kid is hugging the stranger."

The former couple focuses their attention back to the CCTV.

The girl in the video nods excitedly and holds the man's hand. She starts to walk out with the unknown male.

"Why did you go Iris? Oh princess." Jack sighs.

Zach's phone dings.

He quickly unlocks it and sees he received a voice message.

Jack pulls out his phone and starts recording.

Zach presses play.

"I'm sorry daddies...I-I thought the man was good...I miss you...t-the man said that if you didn't have... didn't have ten thousand d-dollars, he is going to hurt me...please daddies, I'm sorry...one fifty three!" The recording ends and Jack stops recording.

Zach covers his mouth and his eyes water.

"Where are we gonna find ten thousand dollars!? We don't have that sort of money!" Zach tugs on his own hair.

"We're gonna find a way, we always do okay?"

"Jack this isn't highschool, where the teachers didn't want us together! This is a kidnapper asking for ten thousand dollars for our girl!"

"I'll sell my house and move back to my parents house, I'll sell my clothes, my car, my jewelery, I'll sell everything I have okay?" Jack hugs him tightly.

"Jack you're not doing that! I'll sell my car and...and I'll ask my boss for a raise...and maybe her college funds could help...shit I'll even get a second job." Zach grabs his face.

"Sirs, go to the police...it's the best you can do right now." Zach wipes his tears and nods.

"Let's go...thank you."

They walk to the car and Zach sits on the driver's seat.

"What if they aren't willing to just lend 10k? What if they just tell us to fuck off and let us figure this out on ourselves?"

"Don't do that baby, you're overthinking. It'll hurt more if you do it."

"How can I not overthink when our baby is locked up, probably in a dirty basement without eati-" Jack cuts him off with a kiss, a kiss that brought back some old memories.

The brunet kisses back not hesitating one bit. How he missed Jack's soft lips on his own, the lips that had ran all over his body several times, the lips that just drive him absolutely crazy, the lips that wrote so many love stories on his skin.

Jack pulls away too soon for the both of them.

"It's gonna be okay baby...drive to the police station okay?" The brunet is still in a daze, Jack's lips left a tingle on his, a good one.

He shakes his head and turns on the car.

Maybe Jack wanted him back again. Scratch that. He definitely wants Zach back.

He wants to hear his laugh, his sweet moans that drive him absolutely crazy, his random rants, his sweet words that can make Jack do anything he wants.

He just hopes Zach wants him back.