𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕞

Zach's phone suddenly rings.

Jack grabbed his own phone and held the brunet's hand.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr. Avery. Do you remember what I said last week?"

"Yes sir."

"Fantastic- Iris wants to speak."

"Pass her the phone please!"

"Daddies?"

"Yes!"

"Oh Iris my princess." Jack sighs happily.

"I miss you."

"We miss you too baby so much."

"Then where are you?"

"We're doing our best to find you princess."

"I miss you so much Daddies. one fifty three."

"We miss you too angel, so very much." Zach wipes the tears from his eyes.

"How are you mama? Do they feed you? Do you go outside?"

"I'm afraid those are questions Iris is not answering. We want the money to be handed to us tonight...and we might consider giving you Iris."

"What do you mean consider? The deal was we give you the money and you give us Iris."

"There's been a change of plans...Iris is being very helpful...we might keep her."

"WHAT!?NO! NO! NO! AND NO!"

"I'LL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU REGRET IT!"

"Buddy, you're in no place to make requests-"

"Listen here buddy, you kidnapped MY daughter, what the HELL is wrong with you? She's just a little girl of God's sake! If you have anything against me or Zach, it's with us you need to talk US! You don't need to kidnap our precious little girl to catch our attention YOU PSYCHOPATH !"

"Baby calm down, your tensions."

"Im sorry, but I'm not calming down! What kind of sick pervert kidnaps our girl!? What's her gotta do with this!?"

"Baby, please calm down."

"All I ever wanted was a little family with the love of my life and have a peaceful life! I don't think that's asking for much! BUT I CAN'T EVEN HAVE THAT, ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID SKANK THAT THREATENED ME WITH A GUN AND I COULDN'T DO SHIT!"

"Jack, please." The curly head looks at Zach and breaks down into sobs.

"I'm sorry." He sobs.

"Shh, it's okay sweetie, it's okay." The brunet comforts him.

"Is your little tantrum over, Mr. Avery? Meet us in limelight street at seven. Don't be late or Iris won't show up." The person hangs the phone up.

Zach comforts the curly head and calms him down.

"I'm sorry babe...i didn't mean to freak out like that."

"It's okay sweetheart...you're just tired of these mind games...maybe you should rest for a little bit."

"If you don't mind me asking...who's the skank with the gun?"

Zach explains her everything the best he could.

"And we discovered the skank was from our highschool...God what was her name?"