𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕪

*flashback*

To say Jack and Zach were nervous about this date was an understatement.

Jack walked to the front door holding three roses and his heart on his sleeve.

The older boy rang the doorbell at Zach's parents home. The door was opened by Myta Herron, Zach's birth giver.

"Hi Jack! Here to pick up my pumpkin?"

"Hi Mrs. Herron and yes, I'm here to pick up your son."the eighteen year old smiles.

"I'll call him, you can come in." The woman stepped aside and let Jack come in.

"Zachy! Jack's here!"

Reese came out her room running and jumped at Jack.

"Hey Reesie."

"Hey Jacky, I missed you."

"Missed you too girly." He smiles.

"Here, a rose for a very cute girl." He gives her a rose. The girl looks at the pink rose mesmerized.

"Oh my, a rose! How beautiful! Did you thank him?"

"Thanks Jacky!"

"Here's a rose for you too Mrs. Herron." Jack hands her a rose.

"My name's Myta, and thank you darling." The curly head nods with a small smile.

"I thought you were going on a date with me, not my mom or my sister." Zach says cheekily as he walks downstairs.

Jack looks at him. Green shirt, jeans, white sneakers. He looked beautiful. His lips in a cute smirk, his cheeks had a small blush, his hair was fluffy and his brown eyes where shining.

"wow." Jack mutters.

"Hey Jacky." Zach pecks his cheek.

"Hello beautiful." Jack says still mesmerized by the brunet in front of him. He quickly shakes his head.

"H-Here, I got you a rose."

"It's beautiful, thanks Jacky." Zach blushes.

"You're more." Jack whispers.

"I want my pumpkin home by midnight."

"Yes ma'am."

"I want my brother with a big smile on his face when he gets back!"

"Oh he'll have the biggest smile on his face, I'll make sure of that." Jack smiles.

"And I want a brother that knows how to play fortnite."

"As if! We won three times on a row!" Zach crosses his arms.

"With Jack I won seven in a row." He defies.

"You played with my brother?" He turns to Jack.

"Guilty." The curly head chuckles.

"I wanna play with you." Zach holds his arm.

"You got yourself a deal Herron."

They bid their goodbyes to Zach's family and walk to Jack's car when Jack opened the door for him.

"You don't need to do that."

"A date is a date." Zach blushes and gets in.

"Where's our first stop?"