Klance

SPOILER ALERT

Lance Pov

I can't believe it's been 5 years since Allura sacrificed herself for the greater for the world. I was standing there in front of her statue. Think how it was nice Shiro had invited me to come for dinner with his newly adopted son with Adam. (A/N Adam didn't die and Shiro married him)

As I was walking to Shiro's house i saw someone I wasn't expecting to see in a long while. Keith. 

'Hey Galra Mullet Leader!'

I shouted getting his attention. He turned around with an annoyed look on his face. I reach to where he was.

'You can't let go of that mullet nickname can you?' Keith said

'I mean who has a mullet these days!'

'Right... Anyway Shiro invited you too?'

'Yeah I guess the others are here too. I can already smell Hunk's Garlic knots'

'mhmm just ring the door bell'

We rang the bell, And Adam opens it. We enter being hugged by everyone there. Shiro introduced us to William there 1 year old they adopted. He was adorable. he reminded me of my siblings. All of us caught  up with each other, like how Hunk proposed to Shay finally and Pidge found herself a great job in the Garrison. Also how Keith is making sure that all the Galras are thought differently, also who every lost there lives in the war where given a proper grave. Although I don't like admitting it Keith is a great leader. When it came to my turn i just mentioned how my sister is now also adopting a kid with her wife and how kaltenecker had babies. We all had fun having dinner and then having a karaoke battle. We were at the last round. It was Me VS Keith.

I sing My Hips don't Lie By Shikira. 

And I nail it of course. But then Keith sings Can't help falling in Love by Elivis. 

He kept looking at me while he was singing it. Which was weird.

As he was singing the part of

Take my hand

take my whole world too

He reach his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand standing up. he pulled me close

For I can't help

falling in love with you

and he continues singing until he reached the end where he kissed me. As we ended the kiss and give him a smirk. I start singing Fly me to the moon

We slowly dance to my singing, while sowing how to dance though. Kieth doesn't know how to dance. As I end the song I point him. We hear clapping and aws. I forgot we are not alone. We were both blushing so I grab Keith's hand and get out of there before we get even more embarrassed. As we were walking to my apartment.

'So did you mean what you were singing back there.' Keith said.

I squeeze his hand.

'Of course, everyone's been so busy lately with marriages and kids that I've realized that i missed having an adventure in space. But also I realized how much I missed you Keith. Keith believe me I love you. Even if your half galra that doesn't matter'

'Even if I keep the mullet'

I smile at him 'Well I can start loving it when I'm pulling on it' I give him a smug face.

He gives me a  shocked face. 'How about you pull on it in your bed tonight'

'ohhh yes please'

                                                                --------------------------------------

Time skip to the apartment brought to you by Blue and Red Lions.

Smut alert  

3rd pov

Lance opens his apartment door in a hurry, the door swung open. Keith pushing the door closed while they made out. Pushing Lance on the wall. Keith takes of Lance's Jacket while Lance takes off his jacket. they break of the kiss to breathe.

'Bedroom not here' Lances says while going back for a kiss.

Keith lifts Lance up so his around his waist.

(A/N like this but the other way round and also there making out)

And goes into the bedroom trowing him on the bed. Breaking the kiss in the process. Taking of our shirts and pants. Left in our boxers continuing their make out session while pumping each other. Keith sucked his other hand the stuck the first fingers in Lance, then the second and he third. His moans filling the room while clutching his hair. He pulled out his fingers and thrust his dick into Lance. They kept on going until they both cummed.

Keith pulls out of Lance collapsing onto the bed.

'Wow' is all that Keith could say.

'I think I'll come with you in space' 

'Really?'

'Yeah. I'm not letting anyone my new boyfriend away'

'Boyfriend I like that name better than mullet'

'Don't get your hopes up mullet'

They both cradle each other in their arms

'This reminds me of the bonding moment'

'So you do remember!'

'Sorry'

'I Love you Lance'

'Love you too Keith'

                                                                          The End