#002, cuddles|ninomae i.

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ cuddles ] ! ˊˎ
❪ ─◌✰್˖ ࣪ 🌫 ꒦꒷ ❫
❚ N . ∅ INANIS
━━━━━━━━━
scenario: ina is sick and y/n takes care of her because protecc
━━━━━━━━━━━

 ∅ INANIS━━━━━━━━━scenario: ina is sick and y/n takes care of her because protecc ━━━━━━━━━━━

THIRD PERSON POV

-Y/N SAT DOWN TO WATCH television with their girlfriend as she was scribbling on her drawing pad with a pen. She glanced up, "Hi Y/N!" She smiled sweetly while waving at them.

"So how are you feeling, love?" Y/N questioned. If she wasn't nauseous she would have blushed at the nickname, but she wasn't feeling well that day, so Y/N went to go check on her.

"I'm feeling okay" She replied reassuringly. "Thank you for checking on me though. It was very nice of you." She twirled the pen in her fingers. "It's no problem!" They sat next to them sneaking small peaks at Ina's sketching pad.

She was wearing a soft hoodie with little ears on the top, underneath the hoodie was a white T-shirt. She looked back at her pad, switching her eyes to Y/N then back to drawing.

"Well, I got you some food on my way." Y/N lifted up a medium bag so Ina could see it. "Oh yeah, sorry for spamming you with texts" She giggled gripping a blanket wrapped around herself.

Y/N place their hand over her head checking if she still had a fever. She still had a warm temperature but it was much better compared to earlier.

"You're still burning up a little, do you want to take the blanket off?" Y/N asked with a small smile as Ina did with a small shiver. They pulled some food out of the bag, then passing it to Ina.

"Um, do you feel hungry? You haven't eaten in a while I would guess." Y/N asked slightly hesitant, Ina nodded sitting up resting her head on a cushion placed behind her on the couch we were sitting on, Y/N got up with the bag. Ina held their hand before giving them support helping her up.

Their face was tinted with pink after standing up. "Okay, now food!" She said enthusiastically passing Y/N the cup of soup, still holding Y/N's hand in the other. Y/N couldn't help but smile at how cute she was being at that moment.

They walked out of the room they were in over to a table, the soup they had got her was steaming warm so they didn't have to reheat it.

They put a plate under the soup bowl, they walked back to the couch Ina was on handing her a fork and spoon, immediately after she ate it quickly.

"I also bought your favorite movie, oh and a plushie? I'm not sure." The bag had a disc of Ina's favorite movie and a bunny plushie.

They set the stuffed animal in her lap so it faced her, then they walked to the DVD player on the television and put the disc in.

"You didn't have to do this all, Y/N." Ina smiled.

"No, but yet I wanted to. I have to take care of you right?" They walked back to Ina and rested their head on her shoulder.

She wrapped her arm around them, rubbing her face with the blanket and finishing up the soup

authors note
hey kid wanna buy some cliche hololive fanfics
also soup is a drink, i stand by my case.

@-lucimori B]