#008, cooking contest|haachama c.

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ cooking contest ] ! ˊˎ
❪ ─◌✰್˖ ࣪ 🥘 ꒦꒷ ❫
❚ HAACHAMA ! ∅ CHAMA !
━━━━━━━━━
scenario : haachama and y/n have a cook off stream for who can make the cursed food faster.
━━━━━━━━━

-HAACHAMA TURNED ON HER STREAM, as her BGM played leaving us in her kitchen with instant noodles, popsicles, and Kool-Aid packets

-HAACHAMA TURNED ON HER STREAM, as her BGM played leaving us in her kitchen with instant noodles, popsicles, and Kool-Aid packets. She said we were going to make what she calls "Rainbow Noodles" but whoever can make it the fastest, wins the contest.

I watched as our avatars popped up onto her screen and we welcomed her stream together. "Okay, I just want to say before we start cooking like... well psychopaths." She giggles opening up the noodle packets giving us both a block. "I'm about to win."

I try my best to entertain her streams whenever I have a collaboration will her because it makes her chat lighten up, most importantly. After all, it makes her smile. Yeah sure, we did flirt a lot on stream but I always found myself wondering whether we were just feeding the ship or if we were actually interested in each other.

And we were once again Y/N and Haachama, Y/N L/N and Akai Haato. The Vtuber duo everyone loved, but this wasn't a Wattpad story, It was a contest with your best friend.

"I doubt that you're gonna win! I'm the master of cooking!" She threw a towel at me making me duck. I could guess what the chat was saying by now; I got my mixing bowls, spoons, everything I needed to make the worst food possible.

"Okay, Y/N. The timer starts in... three... two... one!" I grabbed my bowl and threw the noodles in with water, I glanced over at Haachama who was breaking the noodles in half making them scatter all over her table. "Dang it." She muttered under her breath making me crack a smile. I tried to hover my bowl under the water tap but Haachama was in the way.

"Haachama move or I'll push you!" I joked as she laughed getting out of the way, "Fine, but only for you!" she winked as her avatar tracked it, running to the cabinets. After she was done, I then put my noodles into the microwave for half the time it should be in there.

"That was only half time?" she looks at me quizzically with seasoning in her hands, as I go for the popsicle pouring the juice into separate bowls. "Isn't that the point of being a part of Haachama Cooking?" I smirk getting the noodles.

Haachama skips making the noodles cooked and microwaves the crushed noodles in the bowls of popsicles. We high-five each other crossing paths in the kitchen, as the rainbow colors seep into the noodles. I glance over at the chat, "Guys we aren't dating yet stop reciting your fanfictions." The chat speeds up as Haachama speeds over with her noodles steaming as she pours them all into a bowl.

I find realize how much time I've wasted talking to chat and poured my noodles into the same bowl as Haachama speeds for the Kool-Aid pouring it into the bowl with the noodles. I grab the Kool-Aid and noodle flavoring pouring it into the bowl mixing it together, but-

"I win!" Haachama places down her bowl making a slam onto the desk. "Look, I won Y/N!" she took shop sticks and slurped it down as I cringe. "You actually eat these on and after your stream...?" I give her my bowl as she pours it into hers'.

The stream ended a few minutes after just talking and eating, afterwards we sat in silence. "And then there were two..." I chuckle, "Was it just me, or was this stream kinda rushed?" I asked as she snapped back into reality.

"Uh, no I don't think so. Or it just went by so quickly." The two of us continued talking and sometimes sitting in the nice quiet. The time flew by without neither of us noticing, we just enjoyed the time together.

Time flies fast with someone you love, doesn't it?

AUHTOR HERE!
I ALMPST HAD A HEART ATTAKC OMDG IT WENT FROM 700 WORDS TO 288 FROM AN ERROR BYT I GOT IT BACK
OH SHHJDBJA I FORGOT TO PROOF READ IT DAMN-
h e l p

trash writer ~~> @-lostwinner