#001, flower crown|watame t.

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ flower crown ] ! ˊˎ
❪ ─◌✰್˖ ࣪ 🌸 ꒦꒷ ❫
❚ T . ∅ WATAME
━━━━━━━━━
scenario: flower crown make heart go dsfdsdfs

I've been watching her streams more often and she's a sweetheart, so here's a oneshot :]

not proofread cause I'm lazy, but I might look over it later
━━━━━━━━━━━

not proofread cause I'm lazy, but I might look over it later ━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N POV

THE VAST, seemingly infinite sky mirrored onto the clear tinted lake's surface. White dashes and clouds parted and blended across the blue revealing the golden, shining sun at some points.

The rays filtered through the soft green leaves, placing Watame under a scattered light. Birds chirping could be heard from the branches above us, and bees could be seen shifting from flower to flower in the field we were in.

Watame held a harp in her hands, the pearl colors gleaming in the lights darted on it. Towa sat beside her plucking at some of the strings. She played notes randomly with Towa while looking up at us.

Kanata and I were huddled together in a patch of flowers, our hands twisted and braided the stems of several flowers with vibrant colors. In my hands were a plethora of blue and red poppies, switching colors every other flower.

After one last knot I placed the crown on Kanata's head trying to avoid her metallic star-shaped halo over her head, she grinned and felt the crown picking at a flower.

Coco laughed crouching next to us glancing at Kanata, a few flowers in her hand with a small bee on one of them while Luna tried to get the bee on her finger.

Watame propped her harp against a tree trunk near her, making it stand up straight. Her and Towa sat against the tree next to the harp, taking a small break from the sun. She ripped grass out of the floor and teared them apart to see how small they could get. Watame sat and closed her eyes, laying down under the leaves.

"Here, Coco! I made this one for you!" Kanata pushed a flower crown onto Coco's hair, the bee flying onto it. Luna clapped with a giggle, she had a flower wedged into her miniture crown and called it a 'flower crown'.

On Watame's part, I rustled the leaves on my way to her and Towa. I had a purple and white flower crown in my hand, the leaves crunched more and more the closer I got to them. Towa looked up from the grass and threw a little piece at me jokingly. I threw her back the purple flower crown, Kanata's laughter could be heard in the background with Luna and Coco's talking.

I looked at Towa telling her to be quiet,

"Boo!" I yelled towards Watame waking her up, she jumped and fell back a little. The air was filled with Towa's laughter accompanied by the others still at the flower field.

"Y-Y/N! You almost gave me a heart attack!" She laughed while clutching at her chest, picking herself back up putting her arm under her back for support. "I'm sorry! I couldn't help but scaring you," I replied as she leaned against the tree again, scooting closer to Towa while rolling her eyes.

The half-arguement turned into a comforting silence slightly broke by Coco, Kanata, and Luna at some moments. I held the flower crown carefully making sure it was safe, "Is that a flower crown!? Oh my gosh, I love flower crowns." She smiled looking up at me. "Could you teach me how to make them some time?" She asked dragging me out of my focused state.

"Oh, sure." I responded, a smile on my face. She glanced at Towa who had the purple flower crown on her head. Watame looked back at me and pointed up at the white one in my hands. "Who is that for?"

I looked at her with a nervous feeling, "Um, it's actually for you!" She thought for a second and made grabby-hands at the crown. "Can I try it on?"

I got down on my knees and she got closer to me.
I lifted up my arms placing the flower crown atop of her blond hair, the sides touching her inner sheep horns.

I lean back on my hands seeing at how she looked in it, giving a look of approval. "You look great! It perfectly matches you." Her face heated up, the others trading whispers to each other.

Her blush faded out as she traced the flower stems over her head. "I bet I do look good in it." She said proudly, "Though it would look better on you." She muttered before Towa chuckled looking through her phone.

"Hey Y/N!" I heard a loud voice from farther away that sounded like Luna, I turned to them then back to Watame.

"I'll be back, see you!" She nodded caressing the crown over her head gently. I walked over to them and sat down in the flower bed.

"We got a bouquet of flowers for you, well, more like for you to give to Watame." Coco said between laughs, handing me the arrangement of flowers tucked under a low-quality piece of paper.

"You can make crowns out of those," Kanata said with a smile.

Watame waved me down signaling to go back to them, seems like they were ready to make flower crowns.

AUTHORS NOTE!
watame's lullaby is fire, i stand my case.

trash writer ~~>@-lucimori