#004, ferris wheel|mori c.

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ ferris wheel ] ! ˊˎ
❪ ─◌✰್˖ ࣪ 🎡 ꒦꒷ ❫
❚ M . ∅ CALLIOPE
━━━━━━━━━

 ∅ CALLIOPE━━━━━━━━━

Y/N POV

-SATURDAY WAS A GOOD DAY SO FAR, it was one of the days there is finally a chill in the air. Though it was not cold enough to stop me and Calli from visiting our favorite amusement park before it closed. Calli had always loved exciting rides such as rollercoasters and she dragged me here every year. Sounds of people walking, laughing, and yelling filled the park.

Calli walked by my side, I grabbed little pieces of cotton candy from her bag and popping them into my mouth every time to time. We walked around aimlessly looking for scary rides and games, she looked up at the huge Ferris wheel right in the middle of the park above all other things there. I stop beside her, the light reflecting on her face from the bright flashing colors.

She took my hand and held it. Her hand was cold and delicate, complementing mine which was rather warm beside hers.

She looked back at me and giggled a little noticing I had stopped to look at her while she was distracted by the wheel. "Can we go on the Ferris wheel next?" The pressure she put on my hand holding it had tightened, "Of course we can!"

We began to make our way to the middle of the park and into the line of people waiting to get on. About four minutes have passed by very quickly, and soon I was helping her up into the little thing where the people see from. The person running the wheel quickly locked the doors we entered and pulled the lever making the wheel spin, we heard people start talking around us as we looked at each other and began to talk along.

The wind was refreshing as it wished around our viewpoint, the ride sped up Calli's hair coordinating with the wind. Fortunately for us, the cabin was perched right at the top of the Ferris wheel, us swaying a little before we fully stopped. We looked out of the window seeing most of the amusement park, lights, lines, rides, and numbers of people walking below us. It was as if we were in the eye of a hurricane.

I moved a bit closer to her so it wasn't like I was a chair across from her. The cabin leaned a little making her gasp, then letting out the air after the sway stopped. She put her water bottle to the side giving me more space. I stayed on her side and wrapped my arm around the back of her body.

I took it completely in for a moment. The crisp air, the warmth of Calli, the amazing view. She put her hand up to my face shocking me by how cold it was compared to her arm on my side. I leaned into her putting our lips together, as the wheel sped up again bringing us back down.

authors note
i replaced the first mori chapter with this one so they switched bc I hate the other one pain peko

@-lucimori B]