Bonus chapter to all you loyal ones ❤️

Start from the beginning

"I love you too and Aarif." I replied as Aarif hugged Ahmed from behind.

Ammar came down and they ran to him.

"بابا إلى أين ؟" (where to dad)

"لقيادة أمك إلى المول" (To drop your mom to the mall)

"نذهب معك" (we are going with you)

"Ok lets go Sof." he said.

"Sofia you're the best sister in law in the world honestly !" Safaa said.

"But she loves me more," Marwa added.

"Not again. I love the both of you. But why am I getting praised when the money man is your brother haha." I said.

"You're the only one he listens to." Said Marwa.
And I saw Ammar give her a glare while I let out a chuckle with my blushing cheeks. My unfaithful heart...

We went to the mall and walked around for almost 4 hours. I was exhausted.
We then dropped Ammars sisters at their home and went to our house.
Aarif and Ahmed enjoyed at the Arcade and kids zone and ate so much junk thanks to Ammar !

They looked so innocent as they both slept on each other in the car. Ammar's job changed from carrying me to carrying our sons.

AMMAR
I thank Allah each day for blessing me with such a beautiful family. Sometimes its hard and they are conflicts as in every family but trust in Allah and patience helps get through.

Sofia told me we were having triplets and I cant describe how happy I was.

The next morning I left early to go to the hospital and dropped my sons to school. Sofia decided to work from home most of the time ever since Zayed moved with Hudaa to Abu Dhabi. They still had their lovely Awadh and Sara who were probably all grown up by now.

The last I saw them was in this picture 5 years ago.

We talk to them on face time and Alhamdulillah they're happy and ok

*7 months later*

SOFIA
Eid is tomorrow Insha'Allah (If God wills) and I'm so happy and excited. Its going to be the first Eid where we will be barbecuing the night in Ammars family's house.
I had this huge belly that made it hardd to find clothes but well.

The next morning was beautiful. I prayed fajr (morning prayer) as usual and couldn't sleep after.
Ammar went to the mosque and came back to get ready for Eid prayer. I usually go but it felt exhausting with this belly this Eid.

Later I woke up my kids and we all got ready. Breakfast was at my place. I ordered some food and made some myself like the Eid cake which came out just decent. Everyone was going to come home after the prayer.

AMMARThe barbecue smoke covered the whole backyard

AMMAR
The barbecue smoke covered the whole backyard. It smelt sublime. The burger patties, chicken and beef mishkakis were everything. It was beautiful seeing the family around a small bonfire and the lighting was beautiful.

I nearly burnt one round of patties as I saw Sofia walk down towards the backyard from the garden. She looked gorgeous. She wore a golden dress that fit just right with her belly. Almost 10 years of our marriage and I still find her as beautiful. Masha'Allah (God has willed)

After the barbecue and a few games and stories, everyone was tired and went to sleep

After the barbecue and a few games and stories, everyone was tired and went to sleep. Sofia and I remained back and all I could see admist the dark and diminishing fire were her eyes and I was getting lost in them.

I asked her to dance with no music and she said yes blushing her cheeks away. She turned really pink and it was so visible. We talked and I tried to make her laugh which definitely worked because she laughed so loud it started to echo in the empty night.

SOFIA
Every time Ammar made me laugh it felt so genuine. My unfaithful heart just wanted to continue listening to him. I thank God for this beautiful relationship.

E N D
DISCLAIMER: This is a fictitious story.
Add me on Insta: @sunscalligrart_
Love all my readers ❤️