Chapter 11

كان علينا ان نثق بالله (we had to trust God)
❤️❤️❤️
أعمى و أخرس (blindly and dumbly)

It was noon already, and hudaa and her mom were getting ready for meeting the guy. Hudaa called Sofia too for sister support ^-^ Zayed was going to meet a girl too so he gave an off to all employees. Zayed was going with his parents, his sister and Ammar.

HUDAA
My mom was so excited. I could see so much happiness in her eyes - happiness - I had never seen before, since dad passed away. Was my marriage the reason for it ?

We all got ready, I wore a dress which was just simple, it was white and brown. And I wore a matching brown scarf. I wanted to look natural and simple.

I saw Sofia come, she was wearing an Abaya and her handbag had a rose in it

I saw Sofia come, she was wearing an Abaya and her handbag had a rose in it. I guess she didn't really notice it because it was hanging with a white ribbon. I went to her and hugged her for being there with me.

I asked her about the rose and she didn't even notice it existed in her handbag.
She kept her bag on the sofa and we forgot ourselves in talking as usual. She told me that her family will be in Dubai by tomorrow إنشاءالله (if Godwills). I was happy for her.

I was so nervous but Sofia was with me. I could see Ammar in my heart but I wanted my life safe.
We talked a lot and then she helped me with touch ups and she got ready too. We went to the kitchen and she helped my mom cook some things and organize.
Oh, Sofia was a very very good cook, she knew international cuisine, in fact she had a degree as a nutritionist.. for her, cooking was a hobby. Crazy enough ! But her food is amazing especially her own invented recipes :))

ZAYED
We were going there at noon. Everyone got ready. My nephew was left at his paternal grandparents house and Naylah and my parents were going with me, including Ammar he had to be with me today. He was my best friend !!!

My father and I were just finishing when I heard my mom shouting, "Where are you, even us women are ready, come on dears fast, they are waiting for us," She seemed more nervous and excited than me.