Epilogue

أنت صوتي الذي لا أريده أن يسكت، (you are my voice that I don't want it to keep quiet )
❤️❤️❤️
و أنت نبضي الذي لا أريده أن يخمد... (You are my pulse that I don't want it to get suppressed)

SOFIA
"I told you not to give him ice cream. He's coughing now." I told and looked at Ammar as he was avoiding me.

"Love.. he was crying and I can't see my lion cry.." He answered me.

I gave him a death glare, and narrowed my eyes at him. He looked at me and smiled and I blushed looking away. He still made my unfaithful heart melt.

I was now a mommy and I had my cute little son with me who Ammar gave ice cream to just now. Ammar wanted to name him Aarif and we decided on this name.
Aarif turned two years a few months back and it still seems like yesterday when Ammar and I got married... He was still as romantic as ever and handsome enough - I could stare at his details all day - He made my heart loyal to him.

"Ma ma.. dady ith cumin," Aarif came running to me as Ammar followed behind him. It was Friday and all of us were at home.

"Lets hide from daddy, habibi," I told him and we went, our laughter filling the hallway.

"Aarif, where are you ?" I heard Ammar say in his bold voice.
We changed places every time and Ammar always got tired looking for us although he always found us anyways !!

"Ma ma shhsss... dady ith here" his cute voice telling me.

We started crawling slowly behind the bed and Ammar was at the other end.
He came close to us and said, "Haah Aarif, I caught you..." and Aarif was laughing and giggling while hugging me.

I left them to play as I went to the kitchen to make lunch. We were going to Hudaa's house in the afternoon. Aarif was so happy he was going to meet his friends. Hudaa had two children... Her first one was a boy, they named him Awadh and then a girl who was younger than Aarif - Sara.

"Babe, I am going to the masjid, I'll be back for lunch then we'll leave.. do you want me to get you anything ?" Ammar told me as he stood at the door with me.

"I just want you to come back safely love," I told him.

He smirked at me and came close - making my heartbeat move uncontrollably fast - He still got me going mad. Ammar gave me a hug and then kissed my forehead. His smell was so enchanting and he was looking so cute.
I could date him all my life.

"And mhmm... why did you put so much perfume," I started teasing him.

"Mhmm... is someone jealous around here ?" he said turning the tables on me as usual. I just blushed - my cheeks pink - and he left.

I took Aarif, and, we were, as he puts it.. "heping ma ma food"
Haha.. He was actually messing me up but he was my sweetheart - I enjoyed these moments - We got everything ready. After some time Ammar was back and we had our lunch together. Aarif was disturbing Ammar purposely and then coming to me. There was always drama at the dining table with Aarif.

Later that day we went to Hudaa's house and we stayed the whole afternoon. And after Asr prayer, we were going back home.
I was in the car with Ammar and Aarif was sleeping on my laps. He was so tired because he played a lot in Hudaa's house. And anyways the AC was like a lullaby, it was making me feel sleepy too. I was mentally yawning so much.