Daycare (oneshot/AU)

This was requested by ThePoetsInk

Enjoy!All the kids are going to be 5yoAlso Biffa is in this

Enjoy!
All the kids are going to be 5yo
Also Biffa is in this. Why because I feel like it.

I'm gonna make this run a bit like the summer camp I helped out with last summer. I have experience with this kind of stuff. I'm just going to leave out the educational side of things as it would get rather boring.

3rd person POV:

Joe walked into the daycare he and Xisuma run, he got things cleaned up before the kids started arriving.

And soon parents started arriving to drop off their hethens.... or kids as Joe called them.

Chaos. Pure absolute chaos.

It was 20 hyper small kids running and throwing things.

Grian started a game of tag with Mumbo and Iskall. Impulse, Tango and Zedaph were trying to climb the walls. Biffa, Wels, and Jevin were throwing legos at each other. Stress was coloring. False and Cleo made marker swords and were fighting each other with them. Scar and Cub were blowing bubbles. Bdubs, Beef, Doc, and Etho were trying to play go fish... but they were just throwing the cards at each other. XBC and Hypno were playing with toy cars. And TFC he's the good child he was just trying to read a book.

It was madness. But when Joe got a lego thrown at him....

He turned off the lights to get everyone's attention.

"If you can hear me clap once!"

*clap*

"If you can hear me clap twice!"

*clap clap*

"Thank you, if you continue throwing things around the room we will not play anymore instead we will sit and read. Does everyone understand what is expected of them?"

"Yes Mr. Joe." Every kid said in unison.

"Thank you, if I have to speak to you about this again we will be having no outside time."

He turned the rest of the lights back on.

After another ten minutes things went back to how they were.

Xisuma sighed knowing that these kids were crazy. Until he got an idea.

"Joe I have an idea. What if we bribe them with a movie at the end of the day? Or during nap time."

"Let's do during nap time."

"Got it."

"Let's Tell them to start cleaning up that way we can have snack time."