Stuck...

Ok sooo this idea was given to me by my cat.... trust me I'm not crazy... wait.... I take that back I am crazy. but this doesn't —— f it never mind just know this was inspired by something my cat did a while back.

Zedaph's POV:
Grian gave me cookies sooo I ate 12 cookies... and now I don't understand why Impulse and Tango are shaming their heads in disapproval  at me.
"Zed slow down your gonna get hurt...." Impulse said.
"I'm fine! It was just a dozen cookies..."

I honestly don't even know what is going on one moment I laughing and having fun running around Tango's toon towers... and the next I'm stuck half way through a tiny window....

I hear the two laughing.
You know that thing cats do when they get stuck how they push their legs at what they are stuck in? Yep that's what I was doing.

"Do you need some help there?" Tango said laughing.
"I swear I'm fine, it's completely normal  to get stuck in tiny windows. Thank you very much!"
"Are you sure about that?" Impulse asked.
"Yes I'm sure!"

After what felt like an eternity but was only like two minutes I finally got free.
"Yes freedom!" I shout running freely.

I ran into a wall.
Impulse and Tango were laughing historically at this point, and I'm getting annoyed they keep laughing!

After running into the wall I stupidly ran back in the direction I came from at full speed...

Take a guess what happened.

Yep I was stuck in the same window!

"Oh my word Zed! Your cookie privileges are being revoked!" Tango said still laughing.

I decided to just accept my fate and just stay there.

I can't believe that I Zedaph can be defeated by a window...

I looked down at the ground and saw X staring at me and from the looks of it he was laughing too!
"Heya Zed need some help there?" He shouted up to me.
"Nope I'm fine! This is fine!" I laughed an annoyed laugh.

After a few minutes I felt Impulse and Tango grab my legs and waist, they started pulling in an attempt to get me unstuck.

Well it worked... the force that came with it though had us all on the floor on top of each other.

"Zed, we love you but please never eat a dozen cookies again." Impulse said.

"No promises." I said sarcastically.

About 400 words.
______________________________

Ok, so what this was inspired by was one time my cat Salem, she got here self tangled at the bottom of curtains. And after about 5 minutes she got unstuck, only to run into a trash can, after running into the trash can head first she turned around and bolted at full speed back into the direction she had came from. And then immediately after got her self stuck in the curtains again.

But for now, Keep swimming my little fishies!
       Best regards,
            SharkBait.