POLLY'S POV

I Cling onto Damon's arms as the last of my orgasm fades. I Look up at his face but he simply avoids looking back at me by pretending to shift his weight  as  he gives one last thrust into me, I feel his dick grow thicker and his moans grow and releases his load into the condom. I try to act as nonchalant as he is by smiling timidly, but for the hundredth time this evening, I wonder whether or not I had done or said anything wrong in the past month. I watch as Damon gets off me to dispose of the condom. We don't talk as much as we used to and what frustrates me is that somewhere along the way I had started to develop actual feeling for the asshole. What's worse is that I know he feels the same way. I know this because I can feel it in the way he looks at me when he thinks I’m not looking, or the way he behaves when he is around me as compared to before we made the trip to Hawaii.
        Damon doesn’t come back to the bed so I assume he doesn’t plan on it, I check my messages and find that I am supposed to meet up with my friends soon, honestly, with the way things are going, I really need some girls talk.
                                       ***
    An hour later I’m sitting on a bar stool waiting on my olive and Sasha to shut up with their questions so as to give me a chance to speak. Christy is the last one to show up for this and we all watch as she walks into the bar, furious with  whoever she is talking to, “you’re crazy get the hell away from crackers. I swear if I find anything out of place I will skin you” Christy ends the call with a huff and moves towards were we are sitting.
      “What was that about?” Olive raises a questioning brow at Christy’s sudden stiff reaction to the question, looking over at Sasha she seems amused, like she knows something that we don’t and she isn’t giving up any information any time soon. “It’s nothing important”, Christy rolls her eyes at out disbelieving stares,” so what’s got you looking like someone kicked your puppy? You’ve literally been like this all month and then some. Having some trouble in paradise with your boyfriend?” Sneaky little shit. She just smirks me as Sasha and Olive forget about her for a moment and fire me with questions, ”Ok first of all, he is not my boyfriend” Sasha snorts at this, “and I’m the virgin Mary. You guys literally stay together”
      “He gets you breakfast every day at work, you go out for lunch too”
       “How’d you know about that?”
       “I have my sources” Christy just smirks at me again.
         “Whatever. It doesn’t mean we are in a relationship. We are just enjoying each other’s company.”
          “Why do I feel like this is the problem?”
          “Because it is the problem genius.” Sasha rolls her eyes at Olive who just shrugs at her.
“Ok stop stalling and explain to us what’s really going on with you two.” I groan and finally give in and tell them what’s been bothering me so much lately. After I’m done with talking, Sasha grabs onto my hand gently, “Oh hunnie, you had to go and have sex with him, why didn’t you just avoid him or get restraining order on him or something?”
     My jaw falls open as I gape at her, “Bitch you’re the one who told me to get him out of my system. Well now he’s stuck there.” Sasha and Olive cackle before Sasha responds again, “I’m kidding. Well it would frustrate the hell out of me for sure if I was in your shoes. No offense but are you sure he feels the same way? You’ll only get hurt if you want to start thinking the best of him in this situation. I mean sure he’s changed and all, but don’t forget who he really is and how you ended up in this situation.”
      “Well I’m no expert at this love crap you guys think exists or whatever, but correct me if I’m wrong, Damon did predict this happening. He did warn you sweetie.” At that moment, I felt my heart stop beating for a while and the butterflies in my stomach come to a stand-still. Olive was right about that. In short, she’s saying that if I got hurt, it would be my fault and no one else’s. I stare at the untouched drink in my hands as I contemplate what Olive said it’s one thing to talk about having no-string sex and it’s another thing to have it and in the end, fall in love with the damn play boy. I can’t blame Olive for telling things how they are. She might have philophobia i.e the fear of being in love or having any form of emotional attachment. She refuses to talk about it but I have a feeling it’s something to do with her parents, no one pushes her to talk about it which she seems pretty happy about.
By the end of the night, Sasha is dragging away a guy she was dancing with, into a cab, poor guy. Christy and Olive are pretty drunk so I take them home.              
                                               ***
     I finish my dance class and watch as the kids and their parents pack up to leave. I see Mr. Sanders, Daisy’s Dad approach. He is a good looking guy and I hardly see him that often except on the weekends when he picks up Daisy from dance class. He has the whole mysterious bad boy look about him but the man is one of the kindest people ever. Which kind of disappointed me that he didn’t spend a lot of time with his daughter. He gives me a shy smile and kisses my cheek as a form of greeting.
     “Hello Polly can I have a moment of your time please?”
     “Of course Mr. Sanders. What do you need?”
I watch as he rubs the back of his neck as he starts talking, “Miranda and I have gotten a divorce. Things weren’t really working out and I felt it wasn’t the best for little Daisy. I know you might think I’m a lousy Dad and honestly you wouldn’t be far off from the point. I want that to change though, I want to be a better Dad”
     “Well I’m sorry things got to that point and not that it’s any of my business, but Daisy needs her Mother too.”
Mr. Sanders gives me a sad smile, “I’m well aware, but Polly, Miranda never wanted any Children. We talked about it and she seems fine with letting me have custody of our daughter. I had the talk with Daisy and she seems to understand. She’s really smart for her age you know? Aces all her classes.”
He smiles and I smile back, surprised that he at least is not clueless about his daughter, “Yeah She’s a great Kid”
After talking about Daisy for a while he turns to leave, “Oh and Polly, Please call me Stan .We are friends after all”
He walks away with a smile and I smile too knowing Daisy has one more person who truly loves her...