DAMON'S POV

I find out that Polly works for a designing firm called VAVEÉ
Creative designs.And that she has a part-time job as a dance instructor. I've heard of the manager of that company though. I know that he is a horrible business owner. I made my PA(personal assistant), Stella research on him. I wasn't impressed. But no one asked me for my opinion now did they?so I just had to deal.
       I didn't like the way I was obsessing over Polly. I never let any woman take over my thoughts, let alone distract me from my work. If I'm lusting over a woman, I fuck her and get it done with. Women are trouble. Don't get me wrong, I love women, the pleasure them being in my bed that is, I just don't want to be in a relationship. Been there, done that. Never again.
The problem is, I know one night with Polly wouldn't cut it.
I dropped my pen carelessly across the board table. Peterson, who was my marketing director was giving a presentation, trying to convince me to give him money for a project the marketing team were working on.
          At this point I'd heard enough of their bullshit," sir? is something wrong?"He looked at me expectedly while I gave him a blank look which I had perfected over the years. He shifted his weight under my scrutinizing stare."When you show emotion, people take advantage of you, they walk all over you" That's probably the only useful thing that my Father had ever said to me.
      "I don't have time to sit here and listen to another session of you sprouting bullshit from your mouth. You haven't produced a profit for the company for over a year. I've given you more chances than I can tolerate." I turned to my PA, "Tell the hiring team in human resources that they need to find me a new Marketing team. This one is fired." I turned back to Peterson, "Effective immediately."I gave him a cold stare that meant that I made up my mind.
I got up and left the Board room. I should have done that 6months ago.
Now to see my Little spitfire...
          I found Polly talking on the phone when I arrived. She hadn't noticed me yet so I stood in the doorway and waited for her to notice me. She seemed frustrated. Her eye twitched at whatever the other person was saying on the phone.
     "NO He's an obnoxious prick...what do you mean I need to get laid...No don't you dare...I won't I'm staying as far away from his as possible."
      Now I was curious. I was pretty sure she was talking about me. Well, I hoped it was me. I'm the only obnoxious prick she should need in her life.
      "No of course I know he's hot.l I'm not blind ...No I'm not sleeping with him to get him out of my system...No Sasha.."  she listened some more and let out a frustrated sigh," yes He kissed me ...of course...No at the hospital...yes he's a great kisser..'
      "Well I'm glad you appreciate my Skillful lips" She jerked her head in my direction,  a blush stealing her cheeks. She was adorable, I grinned widely at her embarrassment.
       "The hell!? Sasha, I'll call you back" she stood up from her chair and I heard the person on the other end of the line telling her not to end the call. She ended it anyway and faced me."What are you doing here? And don't you know it's rude to listen to other people's conversations?" she gave me an accusatory glare.which made her look ten times hotter. I grinned wider. Damn this girl was going to be the death of me.
        "I Missed you,  so I came by to see you and probably kiss you again. I thought it would be a problem but seeing you think I'm hot and appreciate my kissing skills,  it won't be a problem."
      She blushed crimson and ignored the last part of my statement, "Are you always this..blunt?" I shrugged one shoulder, "Why keep things to yourself when you can just say them and avoid wasting so much time? I want you and I'm not going to hide it"
      She blushed again. I chuckled,  I was making her uncomfortable.she stammered," yo..you want me?"
      "Of course, I thought it was pretty obvious when I kissed you."I raised a brow."  But you left afterwards." she seemed confused."ah.you didn't want me to leave? We can fix that."I stepped closer to her, invading her personal space."Do you want me to kiss you again Miss prince"  I grinned at her and leaned in closer to her." N..No" she was Breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling quickly."You're lying to me, miss prince. I don't appreciate people who lie to me. Do you know what I do to people who lie to me?"I leaned into her neck and placed my lips on it and kissed and sucked on it.  she smelled of Cocoa butter and roses.
      "N, No what do you do"As soon as she asked this, she blushed some more, I knew she regretted asking, so I proceeded to tell her, "I punish them but you miss prince, I'd spank you for being a lying little girl" she gave a low moan, I chuckled, "I see you like being spanked, miss prince? tsk tsk. And here I was thinking you were a good girl."
        As if realising I was playing with her.she placed her hands on my chest to try to push me off her. In one swift movement, I pushed her against the wall and grabbed at both her hands and pinned them behind her back and kissed her. She tasted of cherries and chocolate. I nipped at her lips and she gasped into my mouth, giving me the perfect opportunity to plunge my tongue into her mouth. She stopped struggling against my hands and so I used my other hand to grope her ass as I ravaged her mouth. Slowly, she started kissing me back. I let go of her hands and she grabbed at the lapels of my jacket and pulled me in closer. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. She broke the kiss and gasped, obviously noticing my bulge for the first time." see what you do to me, miss prince?"
       She looked at me slightly flustered, "I don't even know your name." "Damon walker."She jerked away from me. Seemingly alarmed, "Fuck!shit ok you can leave my office now"
      "What? are you serious?"She was kidding, right?
      "Oh no, bud I'm not about to become another notch on your bedpost. You're the biggest Man whore in Manhattan. I knew you looked familiar."
       "Ok, first of all, you should stop paying attention to the tabloids, those people would say anything for Money .." she cut me off before I even finished, "No I can't sleep with you. Besides you're a billionaire. I just.. can't. please leave. I have a lot of work to do."
       I was startled, she can't sleep with me because of my money??" wait wait wait you're telling me you can't sleep with me because of my money?"
      "I know surprising, isn't it ?. You're used to women throwing themselves at you so you're surprised you got rejected. Please leave I hope we never meet again"
      Oh hell no I regained my composure and spoke in a cool collected voice" Oh but we will. And you Will be with me. You can lie to yourself all you want. We will sleep together. And this time, you will come to me".
      With that said leave her office. I needed to see Lucas so I told my driver to take me to his apartment. Well, that went well...