DAMON'S POV

It's been months since our return from Hawaii and Polly has become a constant part of my life. A year ago if you would have told me that I would be sitting on a couch with a woman who I didn't want to fuck...well that's not true I did want to fuck her but the point is, that's not the only thing I want to do to, or with her.
           I've met Daisy, who is kind of like Polly's little sister and Being around her is so refreshing. She has a bubbly personality and is cute as hell. The fact that she also wasn't fond of pepperoni pizza earned her brownie points in my book. Polly was horrified which was amusing of course.
       I usually don't mix business with pleasure but Polly's pleasure had become my business so I continue having coffee and chocolate chip muffins delivered to her office every morning, which is right next to mine. My gesture is rewarded with a dazzling smile from her and which makes me happy. And I am embarrassed to admit that seeing her happy makes me feel like I'm walking on cloud 9 for the rest of the day.
            During weekends, I drive Polly to her dance class and watch as every kid there listens to her teaching. They hang on her every word and suddenly the thought of never having a family of my own erks me. Much less a family without Polly. I blink at the direction of my thoughts and run a hand through her hair. Jesus, what's wrong with me? I told Polly that she would get attached, but I'm the one imaging starting a fucking family with her? I'm fucked.I need to get my head In straight. And remember not to get too attached.
           Lukas doesn't know how deep Polly has gotten to me. I need to talk to him though, seeing he is my best friend and he has been blowing up my phone lately. I can't ignore him forever. He is probably the only person who can knock some sense into me seeing as how I'm doing a shitty job by myself.
             I still hadn't told Polly about Heather because I didn't think it mattered. That was my past and it's going to stay where it was, in the past. It's non of her business anyway, and what she doesn't know won't hurt her
     Polly shakes in silent laughter beside me and I smile into her hair. We practically live together now. And every night is movie night. Today we are watching 'Baggage claim', "Would you do that?"Polly says while snickering.
‌      "Do what?"I look back to the TV screen and watch as a girl gets into a trash can to hide," Go and spy on someone you had sex with because your friend suggested it"
        "Nah I'm never that insecure, My dick is pretty great after all" she snickers and I practically feel her roll her eyes at me, "Yeah you do. But I don't usually feel it anyway"
          Before she tries to move away from me, I lay her on her back and fuck her as know-how. Because from now on, I have to remember how this started and why I am doing this. To fuck.

                      ***

                     POLLY'S POV

          I wake in the morning and the first thing I notice is his absence on the bed.  It's funny how we almost live together now. When Damon was meeting Jack and Daisy I was worried they wouldn't like him. They both mean the world to me and there approval mattered. So when the sod approves, I was relieved. Jack even joked that I couldn't do better than Damon. I don't know what we are or what we are doing, but I decide to not think about it too much.
          I rub my eyes to clear out the sleep. My phone rings and I pick up on the second ring. I grimace once I see who is calling, "Good morning Mom"
         "So her royal highness finally decided to answer the phone."I roll eyes and ignore the evident mocking tone of her voice. I won't let her bullying get to feel like I'm walking on cloud 9 for the rest of the day before me today.
"How are you, Mother?"
        "Oh I bet you wished I was dead, don't you? Don't pretend like you give a damn when we both know you don't"
        "I do care about you Mother."
         "Sure you do. That's why you can't provide me with grandchildren." She huffs, "At least your sister is getting married. Well she is prettier than you so it's not too surprising"
            I raised brows in surprise and my mouth twitches with contained laughter. Since when does Chloe do 'marriage'? "You'd better show up at her wedding. She is your sister anyway."
    "Alright, Mom".
     After the call, I check the house for Damon but don't find him. I'm a little worried because we usually have breakfast together. His phone rings for a couple of minutes before he picks up.
          " Yes?"
           I giggle, "Well good morning to you too."
         "Did you need something Miss Prince? and are you skipping work today? Get here before the HR has a field day with this and I don't have to fire you for slacking on your job"
          I'm taken aback by his cold and slightly bored demeanour. Did I do something wrong?" Damon, what's going on?"
          It's quiet for a while before he responds, "Get to work Miss Prince. I'll speak to you about our issues when you're not naked in my bed waiting for me to shove my cock into you and especially not when you are needed for work. Show me why I pay you "
            "Damon.Fuck.you"
             "No thanks. I wish I could though but I'm picking up YOUR slack at the moment. Get here soon and show me why we hired you in the first place"
              "You're being an asshole, Damon."
               "Your opinion of what you think of me doesn't matter at the moment. Just get here so I can fuck you. Jesus w woman does you have to be so difficult?!"
        The call dies and the room is so quiet I can only hear my heart beating. I snort as the realisation hits me he's frustrated. He has to work but he wants me as well. I stumble away from the couch and rush to get ready. Well, I hope he doesn't kill the entire male populace because of the dress I plan on wearing. And well he is kind of right I have been slacking on my job. But before anything else, I need to talk to my friends.