DAMON'S POV

He's going to break you.But you'll love him anyways"...
Unknown

           I carry Polly to our room and laugh a little at how pissed off she'll be when she finds out I didn't book us two rooms, I ordered us food a while ago because I guessed Polly will probably be hungry when she wakes up. I lay her down on the bed and plan on letting her sleep when she tightens her arms around my neck. I chuckle and lie down next to her. Pulling her closer to my chest, I start to wonder if maybe this trip was a bad idea.
          I'm getting too attached to Polly but it feels...right. I always want her near me. She makes me feel happy. I never thought I'd ever feel like this. The last time I remember being this happy was with my mother but I have to remind myself that Polly was simply a delayed conquest of mine. But something about this thought makes me uncomfortable. I brush the strange feeling aside and watch as Polly takes in even breaths as she sleeps. I manage to detach myself from Polly's arms and Call my sister. She's agreed to go into rehab to prove that she wants to change. Honestly, I hope she gets better before Dad Steps into the scene.
        Polly stirs and Mumbles my name in her sleep, she reaches for me and after finding my space empty, a frown etches onto her face but before she wakes up I go back to the bed and spoon her, if Lukas knows about this, he won't let me live it down
                       ***

         An Hour Later, I wave a hand dismissively at Vivian who is apologizing profusely for the delay in bringing the meal. Vivian attended to my family every time we visited the hotel    "Its ok Aunt Viv, Really it is.
I think you did me a favour, she needed to get some rest."
          Aunt Viv smiles shakily and breaths out, relieved that I wasn't upset, "Well ok then. See you sweetie" she pats my cheek lovingly. She's probably the only person I would let do that. I step back into the room and I'm met by a very cute sight. Polly just got up and her auburn hair is a mess. she rubs her beautiful sleepy eyes and blinks up at me rapidly. I chuckle lightly, enjoying the sight a little too much.
           "What?" She frowns a little, making her look even more adorable.
          "Oh, nothing."I place the tray of food on the table near the bed and sit down.
         She sniffs the air and quickly hirries over to the food.
              As I watch her eat, a sudden unwelcome thought hits me. What if I do have sex with her? And then what? I am certain I won't be satisfied with just one night. I told Polly she'd get attached. But what if I',m the one who gets attached?
          Polly glances up from her food and licks her lips, "what?"
      "Come here"
she bites her lip nervously, "I need to use the bathroom first."I just shrug and hold out my hand. She takes it and pulls herself from the bed to sit on my lap.
          When she sees both our luggage, she narrows her eyes at me, "Ok Manhattan, Why isn't your luggage in the other room?"
     I just grin and roll my eyes, "There is no other room. We are sharing this one. Apparently, all the rooms were full."
        "First of all did you just roll your eyes at me? and secondly, Something tells me you didn't even ask for another room," Polly tries to act like she's pissed but I can tell she isn't bothered by the whole situation.
            She tries to get up from my lap but I grip her waist and kiss her. She squirms a little before finally kissing me back. My other hand goes to her hair and she holds onto my shoulders as I deepen the kiss. God, she tastes good. Polly suddenly breaks the kiss and scrunches up her nose," I need to pee" I bark out an unexpected laugh and Polly joins in, she's still hysterical as she leaves my lap and runs to the bathroom, which has me doubling over.

                      POLLY'S POV

          I'm washing my hands and a blush steals my cheeks and I place my face in my hands and laugh in embarrassment. Damon is still chuckling silently in the bedroom while I'm trying to collect myself in the bathroom. I'm mortified, I call christy who answers on the second ring, "Hello girly" Her sing-song voice lets me know she's having a good day.
     I groan, "Hello how are you"
"I'm Perfect, what's up? Finally removed the cobwebs on your vagina?"
       I choke on my spit and look at the ceiling, I swear Christy surprises me sometimes, "No I'm calling because I need to talk to someone who will understand my embarrassment. Sasha would laugh at me and Olive wouldn't know what to say that won't come off as scolding or pitying."
      Christy chuckles, "Yeah ok now I'm curious what did you do?"
          I explain the incident to her and I hear her chuckle before she sighs, "Oh honey, I'll get you a new identity and book you a flight to a new country then we will dye your hair..."I cut her off before she even finishes her new identity scheme, "Ok but seriously don't think too much about it. He is probably amused if anything "
       I sigh and agree with her. We talk for a while before I end the call.
        I take my time Re-arranging my hair and fixing myself before going out to meet Damon again. We have a meeting with a Client at 6 PM and we have at least four more hours to go. I'm kind of grateful for my need to pee when Damon and I kissed. I am, sure it wasn't the sexiest thing I had ever done, but I needed to remind myself what I was doing. I needed to keep my heart under wraps and Not get hurt immediately this Sex capade ended. We both wanted sex, and that's what we will get. I won't complicate things by falling in love with him...