ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

Začať od začiatku

They don't get respect from the outside world. But what will anyone do with that respect which doesn't bring money to fill your stomach, which doesn't give a roof to sleep without the tension of drowning under the rain?

Because if someone drowns, those respectful persons wouldn't come forward to save them.

So here they are, ten new faces. They are helpless or not, that will be revealed later. Five boys and five girls. Some of them are now flashing nervous smiles and some of them are looking down out of fear or acting maybe?

After examining their expressions for a little bit, Jin stands up. He comes beside the table as he gesture towards them saying, "Please, have a seat."

The new recruits say nothing as they slowly sit on those black leathered chairs with their so familiar confused face. 

"It is absolutely alright to be nervous but I can assure you that there is nothing to be nervous or fearful about." His big smile now gives some hope to the youngers here.

After a minute, Jin receives a file from Yoongi who was sitting across him. By the look of his face, anyone would say that he has no interest in anything that is going inside this room now. But the fact is, he had already seen this several times now. 

"Today is your very first day. So, first and foremost the most important thing is….." the elder stops for a minute as he looks at every single younger showing his radiant smile. "Rules and regulations."

He stops again as he walks past the new members, his attention catches the file he took from Yoongi just now.

"I'm going to narrate the rules of this place and you have to memorize them all till your last day here if you want to be in this place. Am I clear?" 

Everyone nods their head like an obedient student. The elder throws the file on the table as he says hooking his finger on his white chain, "Rule number one - You can't reveal your identity to any of your clients. We will provide each one of you, your new identity and that will be your professional name. We are doing this because of your own safety. Do you all understand?"

This is a rule Taehyung made after becoming the COO of this place. He didn't want to destroy the worker's lives fully which already happened with him.

As usual, the new recruits nod their heads like some cute puppies as they move their head wherever Jin is going.

"Very well. Rule number two - You can not share the tiniest thing about this place with your clients. Don't think that we won't know. Remember, we are watching you twenty-four seven."

Some sounds of hard gulps can be heard from the members as the elder nods his head with a very satisfying smile.

"Rule number three - Never let your client rule you. It's you who are giving him pleasure. Respect is the reward that he or she must provide you."

They all nod their head once again while Jin settles himself on that big bossy chair once again. 

Rolling the chair for a few minutes, he asks, "Does anyone need anything? Any refreshment? Water maybe?"

Everyone shakes their head in a matter of seconds and Jin nods his head with a smile. One of the girls notices Yoongi smirking a little and it didn't really help her to calm her nerves down.

"Rule number four - Do not try to abandon any of the rules ever. If anyone will try to abandon them…." Jin sits up in his chair as he dramatically trails, "He or she will simply never go out of this place."

His sweet smile feels like evil now as he says that and God swears every one of the new recruits forgets how to breathe.

"Enough now, Jinnie." Everyone's head snaps at the doorway hearing that deep raspy tone.