Paddleboarding.

Pen met the board as the map was drawn on. Spencer had picked a way to write it all down and the rest of the team fed him information. The water was seen on the map and general directions were seen as the bodies were then marked.

"The bodies all seem to be found along this line which would suggest that our unsub is killing them somewhere around here. Although the bodies are found at different rates, the unsub is taking them out and killing fairly often and there is no period where the victims seem to be kept. The only defensive wounds seem to match with the time of death." Spencer had drawn a line and it showed the general movement of each girl.

"If we start stomping around then the unsub might become unsettled and speed up the killings, maybe move his kill zone as well so we have to be careful."  Mark Scott stood in the corner of the room whilst taking notes, nodding at the instructions from Hotch.

"If they are being taken from the beach then surely we can set up a patrol and just catch the guy. He might not even notice. If this guy is still getting customers then he must fit in." Mark had a husky voice that resonated a few octaves below average and he could fill the room with his tone.

"Miami Beach has an area of 39.41km squared and it has a population of 91718 people. The chance of the unsub being seen is incredibly unlikely. Statistically, there would be more surfers than paddleboards but there will still be hundreds of them. We also can't guarantee that they are listed as a teacher or that they are even going to be on the beach." As Spencer spoke, Mark shifted back into his seat and waited for the team to finish their discussion.

"Could we get an officer to pose as wanting to learn?" JJ was shut down by Hotch before she could even explain herself and the team had moved back to having hardly anything.

"Elora, you said that you learnt. You said that your instructor went out with you. Is there anything else that might give our killer away?" Clouded eyes had come back to the room as her name was said and her mind engaged once again.

"Uh, no. I was eight when I began to learn and my parents were never able to stay for the lesson. I don't know if it is normal for the trainer to get on the board. After I could stand up he let me go out on my own. He normally used his own board. Wait. Why not use the undercurrent to your advantage? The bodies could be swept out and turn up anywhere. Either, he wants the bodies to be found or he genuinely doesn't expect to kill. The first thing you do when going into the water like our unsub is, is to look for undercurrents and the movement of ships." Spencer had sprawled his writing all over the board as the team sat watching.

"We need to find a trainer who has no account of where they were when all the victims disappeared," Morgan muttered.

"No one can just recall what they were doing. It has been four months since the first victim went missing. Most people can't even recall what they had for dinner." Mark had sprung back like a bad toy as he got to his feet.

"May 16 at half twelve was the last case? Baking cookies with Will and Henry." JJ mentioned and her eyes met the man.

"Renovating a house and spent most of the day there." Morgan had filled in next with his eyes then shifting up.

"I took Jack out to buy a new toy." Slowly the tablets were being forgotten as the team spoke.

"I was playing chess and emailing about a case." Spencer had but in.

"I was talking to my daughter." At Rossi's words, the police captain was losing hope for his belief.

"Driving to meet a friend." Elora had managed to place the cherry onto the metaphorical cake.

"I was at work. Talking to Andrews I believe." As Emily had stopped the man sat back down and looked to the board again.

"Normal people can't recall that far back though." Elora laughed slightly and looked back to her tablet.