Working Together.

A ping was all that alerted the agents that anyone had arrived on their floor. Busy officers and a fair distance stopped the team from even hearing the sound though as advice was given on cases.

"Hotch, do you have a moment?" Morgan had barely met his side and pulled out the case when he noticed that Hotch wasn't even stopping.

"One moment Derek. I have to show Elora to her new desk." His dark eyes sprang open instantly and a smile was seen curving the edges of his lips.

"I see that you changed your mind in the end. I know that I wasn't kind to her last time she worked with us officially but Elora was a good help." Hotch only nodded as he then met the now blonde woman.

"Another change in hair colour?" Elora was grinning so wide that it seemed that there was no space between her ears but, her shining grey orbs seemed to be far too distracting for her face to be easily forgotten. The button nose had taken shape and the light spread of freckles seemed to finish off the whole face as her tanned skin was finely decorated.

"You know me. Never happy with what I got." Derek bent down to her level and kissed her cheek for a brief moment before the three of them walked into the room.

"This will be your desk." There was nothing on the table aside from the computer and some empty folder systems that were badly worn.

"We can get you some new organisers. That filing cabinet over there is full of stuff and you know that Garcia will not stop until the desk looks like you have been here since birth." Those same grey eyes didn't leave the desk as her hand ran over it.

"Back for a visit?" JJ asked as she walked through to talk with the team a little more. Spencer and Emily were close behind, Rossi took a little longer to follow up.

"No. I passed my fitness tests, fully healed from the shooting and I can go out onto the field. Hotch has chosen me to be the new agent. He didn't have much of a choice though. It was either me or someone who has failed their basic training more times than I have moved police stations." They all gave a smile to her words before sitting around the room.

"You are sat with Spencer and Emily. Not very lucky really." Morgan was teasing and Emily elbowed him in the side.

Elora sat on the top of her desk, legs dangling freely over the edge. She was listening as the group spoke about their work and plans for the end of the day. They became so animated that it washed the room with a fresh and easy feeling.

"You seem happy." Emily stood with her back to the group, her hip resting on the desk beside the place where Elora sat.

"I've never had this before. I was either training or undercover. Not that I am complaining because it was lovely but I can actually make friends. None of you sells drugs or wants to kill me. I guess it feels odd as well. I don't have to watch my back every five minutes." Emily was smiling as well but it was nowhere as large as Elora's smile. Grey eyes constantly moving as she watched the room move.

"What were you doing after the restaurant instance?" Officers had not stopped once as they tried to keep to deadlines and pots of fruit told those watching that they had been at their desks for lunch.

"Recovery. Lots of working out and rebuilding the muscles that wasted away. I had to be put into protection and then I was dealing with loose ends. Some of the lower members that weren't caught or killed." Emily could see that a new light was shining in the eyes of the agent.

"I hope that you like it here. We liked having another face about and you seem to be a good fit for that role." Emily had nudged Elora with her shoulder and the pair laughed slightly. Elora couldn't make a response though as Derek made his voice clear.