House.

Cold air rushed all over the office as the inhabitants checked their work. Typing had filled the room as well as the smell of coffee and overworked staff.
"How was he?" Emily found her document slowly filling as the day was beginning.

"Fine. Didn't like me at first but we bonded, he had some tuna and I had some lecture notes to write." Despite hopes of talking there was a voice overheard.

"Oh no." JJ had managed to gulp down her drink quickly before her eyes met Hotch's office.

"What's wrong?" Those around JJ checked her field of view and sure enough, Garcia was stood in his office.

"Another case? I promised that I would read Henry to bed." Computers were logged off and case files were hidden in draws that had locks on them.

"Conference room." The team got to their feet and walked to meet him. Fighting it would be useless.

"Hello, my lovelies. We have a new case in Atlanta. Four women have been killed. Our first victim is Virginia Friend. She was found strangled in the kitchen. When the police turned up they said that the washing machine was still spinning and the coroner found washing powder under her nails. This means that she was most likely killed just before her husband was due home. Virginia lived there her whole life on and off. She was taking a day off from her busy schedule to relax. Her coworkers said that she ended up just working from home. She was a sales rep for a big hotshot make-up company. She and her husband were married for 10 years nearly. It was clear that she was the earner. I mean, she earned three more figures then he did and he already earns a pretty penny." Pictures were brought onto the screen as Garcia spoke and tablets were almost forgotten as they watched her actions intently.

"Perhaps the unsub resented how powerful she was. Men often feel like less of a man if she earns more. Do we know anything else about her husband?" As soon as Prentiss spoke Garcia nodded and the jangle of her earrings could be heard.

"George Alford, she didn't take his last name, he works in design. In fact, all of the husbands have pretty beige lives according to the report so far and the same is true of the victims. They all also have alibis at the time, cameras caught all of their cars on their way home. The next victim being, Sarah Punet, she had been married for 6 years and was a lawyer for a large firm, her husband is called Andrew Punet. Their finances were pretty similar to the first. She was found after having made a sandwich. The bread was still soft when the police got there. None of it was eaten and she too was strangled in the kitchen, the washing machine ended when the police arrived. Then is Petal Greggory. She was an entrepreneur, ran some business that sold alcohol. Very expensive alcohol. Once again, married for 10 years and had similar finances. She, however, was found strangled over a loaded dishwasher, the washing machine had been running and there was a plate with breadcrumbs laying on it. Finally, Matilda Grant. Her husband is called Horatio Grant and they had been married for 15 years. Both were in similar financial places as the other victims and the killer strangled her whilst the vacuum was on, she was laying by it. The dishwasher had been loaded, the washing machine had been running and a plate was found with crumbs on it. Just like the others." Crime scene pictures had been taken and there was a pause for a second as they looked before turning to their tablets and scrolling.

"This is a ritual. The killer is slowly progressing and finding what he likes. Garcia was there any evidence of the victims sleeping with the unsub?" She nodded and clicked up each of their coroner reports.

"Their beds had some rope tied to it, the sheets were the things put into the washing machine as well. That wasn't the only strange thing either. None of them had bread or anything like a sandwich in their stomach." Garcia's intrigue had been piqued as she spoke to them.