Matthew.

There was no place so busy and yet so welcoming as the BAU. None of the team seemed to ever sit for long and if they did they were pouring their heart and soul into a case.

"Prentiss. Where is Reid? He said that he would help me out with some code but the man's gone." With wondering dark eyes Emily looked up before turning back to her computer.

"Reid and Burton wanted to go and check out some lead. They left a while ago so they should be back soon." Morgan began to swing the file around as he moved and sat at Elora's desk.

"How can she keep the desk so tidy all the time?" Prentiss seemed to pull herself from the files that she was reading and walked to Derek.

"I guess that is what she sees as important. You want your desk to look like a bomb hit it and she likes it looking clean, even her in documents are ordered by date and then according to the alphabet." Her voice grew with faux annoyance before she smiled and walked into the break room.

"Excuse me, Agent Morgan. We have a man here to see Special Agent Elora Burton but I can't see her." Morgan nodded and placed his casefile between his arm and chest.

"I can talk to him and give Elora a buzz. Thanks." The officer went to walk off before he stopped and turned around.

"You should know that this guy has, I don't know how to say it. He won't let anyone touch him and he won't speak. The local police found him when they were on their rounds, nearby and he handed them a note. We can't even get him to look in our eyes. We think that he is on the spectrum." Morgan nodded before waiting for the officer to return and eventually he did.

"Hey man. Come and take a seat. This is Elora's desk. She has pens and paper." His eyes seemed to be a bold blue as he checked the area around him.

"Who's this?" Rossi stood beside Morgan as he watched the man that had only just begun drawing.

"Not a clue. This note tells people that if he is lost then he needs to be sent here and asked to see Elora. He doesn't seem to have a phone and is showing signs of being on the spectrum. I suggested paper to see if he would write but he is drawing instead." Rossi had nodded but his curiosity slowly got the better of him.

"Is it worth calling her? I know that she is working but he doesn't seem like the type of guy that likes change and I want to know what is going on." Morgan nodded before pulling his phone out and the phone rang a few times before she answered.

"Hey, Morgan. If you need Spencer we are heading back now. Should only be a minute and we will be on our floor." Elora seemed to move from the mic at one point as her voice grew distant and then close once again.

"Actually I wanted you. Spencer can wait, there is a man here for you. He won't speak to any of us but he is drawing. We have no name but if I find out that you are married then you will have some questions to answer." A huffed out laugh emerged, before her end of the phone got quieter.

"We just pulled up in the car park so we will be a second. Uh, is he alone? I can only think of one man who matches that description but he isn't ever alone." Derek seemed to fall silent for a second before finally speaking.

"No. Officer Jones brought him up and said the local police were doing their rounds and he was just found." Morgan watched some more but nothing seemed to change. Rossi too had become engrossed as he watched the young man work away.

"I'll be a second. Got to go." She had barely hung up when Spencer was noticed over her shoulder.

"Spencer, I am going to take the stairs. It will be quicker than the lift so you can go ahead." He wasn't so sure about what was going on and so he followed her up. He struggled to keep up in the same way but soon she was at the BAU's floor. The lift having only moved a floor or two as people made a massive deal of getting in and out of it.