Daniel.

If nothing else, the world around Elora was crumbling. Her brothers had put themselves at risk and she blamed herself.

"Third time, no response. He is an idiot but not this bad. I am going to call Lawrence." Her phone was picked up once again and it began ringing.

"Hey, El. What is going on?" He was distant as he spoke and there sounded to be a busy crowd around him.

"Do you know where Dan is? When was the last time that you spoke to him?" Her breathing picked back up.

"How are you, Ren? Oh good, good. How about you El? Oh, yeah I am good too. Nice conversation. Look, I guess that you saw Dan so it isn't a secret now. We are all coming over. He and Matty came over earlier so that Matty could get to know the area better." The laughter was heard as men were all laughing and joking behind him.

"NO!" Matty jumped and Elora just stepped away for a moment as she tried to think.

"Hate us that much?" There was far less joy in his voice than there was normally.

"Ren, Dan is missing and Matty is currently sat at my desk. I want to look for Dan but I can't leave him alone and I have friends who can help but he is more stressed with them." The line had gone quiet and instantly there was a rustling of clothes and a deep rumble was heard.

"Where do you need us?" There was a far off sound of a tannoy system as he spoke and she had a good guess for where they were.

"Stay there. I will go to the airport and pick you up. I will bring Matty so that I can then drop all of you off at my place." Elora walked over to her brother and crouched down to his level.

"No. You have never been any good at protecting yourself, we will look and you stay with Matty." Her eyes rolled as she gestured for Matty to follow her.

"I live here and have done for two years now. Besides, I may or may not have some help from people who do this for a living." There was a hesitation before he spoke again.

"We booked a car to rent. Dan and Matty picked it up and parked it at the airport before taking a taxi to that location that Dan had, he left the keys with airport security. And El, we aren't about to put the life of our brother on the line because you have a private investigator friend." The car was met and the speaker was connected. Matty had been given earphones so that he could not hear and he took the back seat.

"They aren't private investigators. Quite the opposite really..." Her thoughts were stopped when Emily climbed into the front seat and Spencer took the backseat.

"I don't care. We are helping you to look and that is the end of this conversation." He hung up before she could respond and then he rang back.

"Took you longer to realise that you have no leads than it should have. Ren, this is bigger than you are and it is my problem. I will pull up to your location and then... Wait. Emily, can you get Garcia to track this number?" Her phone was pulled out and unlocked as a number was then pulled up.

"Emily? I know that there are a lot of us but you are the only girl. Oh, let me guess, your not 'private investigator' friend is there." Elora rolled her eyes and moved the car in the direction of the airport.

"Fine. You always had to know everything, Ren. You could never just accept that perhaps there are things in this world that you don't know. These friends of mine are from the FBI. Part of a specialist team that literally does this for a living." He seemed to shut up as soon as she said this and her face became sullen.
"Sorry, I'm just worried. I didn't mean to snap at you. How are the others?" Her voice grew weaker as she spoke.

"They are fine. We have just left and we are looking for the car. We have their bags in the boot so tell us what car to look for." Just as he said this a horn was heard and they turned to it. Elora was behind the wheel.