𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺

『 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣 』

I was just casually going for my daily walk along the streets of my neighbourhood, heading towards the nearest park for some peace and quietness. My house definitely wasn't the ideal place for that sort.

As I was walking along the somewhat deserted streets, listening to my walkman as I softly jammed out to the tunes of the beatles, I didn't notice the figure approaching me quickly on a skateboard.

I could hear faint sounds in the distance, I put the music on pause as I quickly looked up and my eyes widened, I spotted my friend, Brian Kelly, riding his skateboard as he approached me quickly.

I jumped out of the way with a yelp as he whooshed past me, stopping himself quickly before he ran into an upcoming tree. I softly chuckled as he brushed his hair out of his face and started to walk towards me.

"Oh geez, y/n I didn't see you there, are you alright?" He questioned me with worry as he looked over me for any bruises or cuts.

I gave him a soft smile and shook my head, "I'm okay, Brian, just gave me a bit of a fright is all. You should really slow down sometimes, otherwise you could actually hurt someone or yourself one day." I reassured him.

He sheepishly smiled and shrugged, "Uh yeah, sorry about that, just have a lot on my mind." He held tightly onto his skateboard with a death grip, his knuckles turning white.

I gave him a sympathetic look as I softly touched his arm, "Brian, lets go and sit down in the park together, I think we need to have a talk." I told him as I guided him to a shady spot in the park nearby.

We set down our stuff as we leant against a tree that towered over us, autumn leaves flowing softly around us as I have him a curious glance, "you know you can tell me anything, right?"

He nodded and placed his head in his hands as he sighed frustrated, "Ever since Vinnie...died, I-I cant help but feel like it's my fault, I should've been there for him more but I was too focused on what house we were going to trash next." He scoffed.

"Brian, don't you dare think for a second that it's your fault, everybody has their struggles, and I guess Vinnie's just got too much for him to handle. He lived a great life, he had you as someone to consider a brother, some people don't get that, and even though some may think you're strange, he didn't. He believed in you Brian, just like I do." I said to him softly as I looked at him with a small smile.

He looked at me and bit his lip, "I get that, I really do but...I don't think he committed suicide, he was never the type to do that and I know he didn't have anything to do it with. I think he was murdered, y/n." He flat out stated, my eyes widened and I sighed.

"That's a huge allegation, Brian. Are you sure? Sometimes you can never tell if the person is having a rough time." I asked with curiosity, he nodded his head surely.

"I'm positive, besides, I checked out the motel where he died, a-and then someone followed me so I followed them, I jumped in his car as he drove to the middle of nowhere, and that's when he was shot dead by two other guys. I know they had something to do with Vin's death, I just know it." He explained.

I looked at him with an agape mouth and wide eyes, "You jumped into some random dudes care?!? Are you crazy, Brian! You could've been the one killed, think before you do something." I shouted at him as I slapped his arm with anger.

He whined and rubbed his arm in pain, "Ow, jesus christ woman, since when did you learn how to punch like that." He complained as I slight smirked, "Since the day I met you, Brian Kelly, because I knew from that day forward you were going to be a hand full, and I wasn't wrong." I cheekily said as I continued to smirk smugly.

He jokingly rolled his eyes as I laughed, unbeknownst to the staring. I stopped laughing once I felt his hands grab mine, I looked into his eyes with confusion, "Brian? What're you doing?"

He didn't answer me as he moved closer, his eyes shining brightly as they glanced towards my lips, realisation dawned upon me as he softly grazed me cheek with his palm.

He started to lean forward as did I, his hand on my cheek and mine on his knee, we stopped about five centimetres away from eachother, his eyes asking for permission as I nodded softly.

Our lips finally met in the middle as we passionately kissed, this moment had been long awaited by the both of us. My hands moved to his neck as I pulled him closer, leaning down as my back hit the grass softly as we continued to kiss.

We both smiled as we pulled apart, laying on the grass as he stared down at me with lust and love. "Wow, I-I didn't know you felt that way too." I stuttered out, my eyes shining with nervousness.

He shrugged and smiled, "I guess fate had a different story for us." He said, I chuckled, "You're so cheesy, Brian Kelly."

He leant back down and grazed my lips with us, "And you're so perfect, y/n l/n." Before I had time to respond, our lips were met back in sync again as we continued to passionately kiss as the sun started to set. What a perfect way to end a perfect day.