𝘫𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘯

『 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙟𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 』

"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody! I wanna feel the heat with somebody! Yeahhh I wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me!" I sung at the top of my lungs as I danced around JD's living room.

I've never felt so free before, like nothing mattered in this moment. Like I could finally let go of everything bad that's ever happened in my life and just be myself for once.

I danced like there was no tomorrow, I didn't care what an outsider thought, I didn't care what anyone thought, just myself and myself only.

I could see JD giving me some weird looks as he stood next to the radio that was blasting music through the room, but did I care? Absolutely not.

He probably thought I looked insane, but hey, we're insane together and that's all that matters in this moment.

I swung my arms and hips in every way possible as I jammed out to the beautiful voice that was Whitney Houston, my skirt flaring up as my shoes skidded across the wooden floor.

As the song was nearing it's end, I stopped and turned to JD with a grin, "Jason, stop standing there like a broken record and come dance with me." I tried to beckon him over but he stood his ground like the stubborn person he is.

"I think I'm good over here, I like watching you shake your hips." He flirted, I chuckled and rolled my eyes, "You are so stubborn, you know that right?"

He smirked and nodded his head, "So I've been told." I rolled my eyes at him, smartass.

"Whatever, now come on, no ones watching, just let go and dance." I encouraged him to join, as another upbeat song started blaring through the speakers, 'Whip It' by Devo.

I started to bounce to the beat as JD rolled his eyes and laughed, staying leant up against the tv as he continued to watch me go silly.

"Crack that whip! Give the past a slip, step on a crack! Break your momma's back!" I cheerfully sang along as I jumped on the couch and danced around, earning the occasional laugh from JD.

"Stop your laughing, please join me, have some fun." I pleaded with him as I jumped off the couch and stopped closer towards him, he stared at me with his beautiful dark eyes as I stood in front of him with pleading eyes.

He sighed and gave in, "Fine, one dance." I smiled and laughed happily as I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the middle of the floor as another song started up, this time a slower one.

I internally cringed at the timing, JD was not the type to slow dance, even though I love all dances and would happily do it, he wouldn't be caught dead.

I looked at his features to see any sort of hesitation or grimace of what's happening, but to my surprise I found a fond smile and brightened eyes.

The song that was playing was, conveniently, 'Every Breath You Take' by The Police, I bit my lip with anticipation and nervousness as he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

I gasped out in surprise as he smirked at me, "What? You don't wanna dance?" He cheekily asks as I blush slightly, "N-no, I do, just didn't think slow dancing was an option." I chuckled nervously as he smiled.

"It's always an option." He whispers lowly as he grabs my arms and places them around his neck as his hands go back to my waist, he starts to softly sway us as I look at him with indescribable eyes.

He's never been so...soft? And loving or gentle before, it's a nice change and it's making me blush like mad and my heart beat rapidly, like it could burst out of my chest at any moment.

"Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace. I dream at night, I can only see your face." I feel his warm breath fan my ear as he softly sings to me as he holds me close, I smile as I blush.

"I look around but it's you I can't replace. I feel so cold and I long for your embrace." He continues to sing in my ear as I feel his hand grasp my chin and lift it up to look at him, he's staring into my eyes with lust and darkness.

I hear the music softly fade into the background as I tune it out and look into JD's eyes as we lean closer towards one another, "I keep crying baby, baby, please..."

Our lips softly connect as we embrace each other with passion and lust, his cold hands brush my exposed back as he pulls me even closer then before, my hands run through his soft hair as I tug on it a little.

We continue to passionately kiss, freeing all of the tension and feelings we've obviously been hiding for awhile now.

We pull back from the kiss as I continue to stare into his eyes that are filled with so many emotions that it's hard to keep track of what's swimming in them, I bite my lip as he slightly smirks.

"Oh, can't you see you belong to me. How my poor heart aches with every step you take." The music fades back into my mind as we continue to slightly sway, he smiles at me as he leans down and captures my lips in another kiss. God, am I glad he decided to dance with me.

"Every move you make and every vow you break. Every smile you fake, every claim you stake, I'll be watching you. Every move you make, every step you take, I'll be watching you."