𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

『 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠 』

I sat on my bed stuck in my thoughts in the dark. This whole time Mark was Harry Hard-On and I had no clue whatsoever, I mean could you really expect the shy nerdy kid to secretly have an alter ego who jacks off on a air? No, I didn't think so either.

Mark and I have been best friends since the start of high school, we were both outcasts who preferred to sit together alone as we chat and read, enjoying each other's company.

I mean being his best friend and all, of course I noticed some changes in him but I just thought it was puberty and hormones reacting up, I mean I was kinda right though? he had a sex addicted alter ego.

The thing is, I hear a lot of girls (and boys) talk about his alter ego harry and how much they'd want him to 'do' them, but in reality they completely ignore the boy behind it all, god if they ever found out it was him, they'd probably scream.

But me? I'd prefer Mark over Harry any day, I know the real him and what he goes through, I know how soft and polite he can be, how he can make it big in the future as a journalist and not a radio host.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft tap on the window, I glanced around curiously as I wasn't expecting anyone at this time, I stood up and walked over to my window.

I opened the curtains to reveal the face of Mark, I gasped as I quickly unlocked the window and opened it up.

"Hi." He softly greets, I give him a curious look and a slight smile as I greet him back, "Hi."

"Uh, may I come in?" He questioned, I quickly nodded and helped pull him in. Once he was in, I gently closed the window and turned to face him as he stood there awkwardly.

"Mark, what're you doing here?"

He scratched the back of his neck nervously as he answered, "Just wanted to know if you're okay?"

I sighed and crossed my arms, "Yeah, I'm fine, just shocked is all."

Mark looked at me and bit his lip, "I'm sorry I never told you before, I was afraid of everybody knowing who I truly was, they think I'm a freak, doing that show felt good because nobody knew it was me behind the voice. After Malcolm committed suicide, it was different, they were hunting me down y/n. I was scared."

I looked at him with sympathy and understanding, "You don't need to explain yourself anymore mark, I get it. If I were in your shoes, I'd be scared too. But why are you here? It's nearly 10, shouldn't you be setting up or something?"