𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘺

『 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙫𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 』

Being a vampire was tough, I couldn't see sunlight, I could only feast on blood and I had to kill people for my own pleasure, it was the hardest thing I've had to do.

I've been one for over 200 years, living through events such as the plague, the world wars and even the sinking of the titanic. I've experienced hell and back, I've seen things people would have nightmares about, or dreams if they're freaky.

That's why at this very moment, it felt good to tell it all to someone who wouldn't understand the horror of being immortal. Sitting across from a handsome strange man who went by the name Daniel Molloy, a journalist who had the desire to interview me as he saw something special in me, he was right, wasn't he?

He looked at me with curious eyes as I showed no emotion on my plain white face, the wind coming through the window as it softly blew through my long hair as the drapes on my dress swished with every movement.

He placed his tape recorder on the table and pressed play as he started to speak, "So, what's your story? Are you some sort of vampire or something." He rhetorically asked with a chuckle.

I stared at him with seriousness, "Yes. That's exactly what I am." After hearing those words, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open a little with shock and surprise.

"Wait, you really are a vampire?"

I slightly nodded my head with confirmation, "Don't act so excited, it's not as amazing as it sounds to be. It's like living a nightmare every day, no escape, no comfort, no love." I told him with a straight voice, my eyes shining bright in the moonlight.

He looked at me with slight shock as he nodded his head for me to continue on. "I may look young, I died when I was 21, but in reality I'm over 200 years old. The way I died you may ask? I was brutally attacked one night, lying in grassy fields as I admired the full moon, not noticing the man creeping behind me, ready to kill me for his own selfish needs. Except, he didn't kill me, he bit me and made me drink his blood, I can still remember the pain that coursed through me as I started to die and turn into one of them. I awoke in a coffin later in the night, my body cold but my blood warm, my vision impaired like no other, the fangs that now rested in my mouth, my hunger for blood high. The man that turned me was no other then Lestat de Lioncourt, that man was a cold blooded killer who had no care for anyone but himself, turned others so they could help him with his selfish needs, but I didn't fall for his trick, not at all."

Daniel looked at me with a indescribable look as he leant forward and rested his chin on his palm as he listened intently to my story.