𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

『 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙣𝙡 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 』

I looked at myself in mirror, checking over my costume for tonight's sketch, I sport a pair of black high waisted jeans, with a white band shirt and a plaid jacket over that.

I was extremely nervous for tonight's show. You see, I'm a serious regular so I've worked with a lot of different celebrities during my years here, but nothing could've prepared me for tonight's show.

Our special guest host was none other then Christian Slater himself. I've been following his career since 1985 and to say I was a fan would be an understatement, I had a mega crush on the guy and it was very embarrassing for me.

We are the same age so that doesn't affect anything, we were both single and living in New York, honestly surprised how we haven't ran into each other before.

To face him is something I'd never thought I'd do, I've never had the best of luck with guys, they'd either use me for a friend or a shag, or just straight up reject me because, and I quote, I'm 'not like other woman.' It was bullshit.

Christian was no exception, since his career blossomed, he's dated many girls or at least had some sort of affair with them, I like to think he's different but that thought always gets over clouded with negativity.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear the bell signalling it's time to go on stage, I look over my appearance one more time until I head off. I walk with nerves swimming through my veins, the stage coming nearer and nearer, until I'm standing right next to it.

I hear the crowd chatting happily as they wait for the live show to start up again, I bite my lip and shake any negative thought out of my mind as I slowly step up and place a smile on my face.

I wave at some fans who cheer as I walk out, smiling happily as I quickly sign some autographs from the front. Once I've finished that, I get into position on the set of the teenage boy's bedroom.

I sit on the cushions set up on the ground for me, which was between my friend Melanie and, unfortunately for me, Christian.

My character is the sister to Adam Sandler's character, Adam, she helps figure out a band name for their newly formed teenage band, she's probably the only normal one there.

I fiddle with my hands as the others start to get into position as well, Melanie smiles at me as she sits next to me with Chris Farley on the chair as she hangs off of him.

Adam and David Spade enter as they get into their position on the bed, Adam with a guitar in his hand, they greet me as I greet them back.