𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘬𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘴

『 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 』

Freaking out was an understatement at this very given moment. My best friend had just been shot, did anyone expect me to be calm?!

I paced back and forth in the waiting room anxiously as I waited for someone to tell me he's okay, I mean I guess I should've prepared myself for something like this to happen, he was the owner of a district, they always get beaten.

Ever since his brother got murdered, nothings been the same, he's more distant and rebellious, I know he's just trying to make Brad proud but I worry for him.

We've known each other since high school, well at least before he dropped out, we were friends form the very start, then halfway along our adventure together, I started to develop feelings someone shouldn't have for a friend.

I mean how could I not? He's charming, funny, caring and he's loyal, he's the ideal soulmate anyone could ask for, but there's always something in the way, or more like someone.

Maya Carlton. Her and George have been dating for 6 months, then she announced to him that she was pregnant, he left her because he was scared and that led him to back to me, his best friend. He started to live in Brad's apartment after he died, and luckily I lived just down the street.

Maya wasn't a good person, she cheated on her ex boyfriend with George, George didn't know she had a boyfriend until he saw Maya break up with him.

She was still attending college, she wasn't mature and she only ever thought about herself, after George broke up with her, she went back to Robert, her ex, and they are now dating.

I don't even think the baby is George's, from what I know they hadn't had sex for weeks, and she was so very obvious thirsting after Robert. Plus I know for a fact that George always uses extra protection, I've seen his draw.

I know some of my hate for her is jealously, but a lot of it is just because of her in general, I'm not the type of person to use hate for someone, but she...is just horrible.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts and pacing when I hear a nurse call my name, "Ms L/n, you may see him now." I look up at her as I smile and nod, she leads me towards his curtain as she then leaves.

I take a deep breath in and slide the curtain open, my eyes widen at the sight of a shirtless George standing in front of me as he slowly slides a hospital shirt on.

I slightly gasp as he turns around and looks at me as he continues to place the shirt on, I get a glance at his abs as I blush.