𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘹 𝘥𝘢𝘷𝘺

『 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙬𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙭 』

It was hot, boiling hot. To the point where I was sweating in places I didn't think could sweat, the damn Texas whether was always a huge pain in the ass, especially in the summertime.

You see, I wouldn't have to deal with this problem if I lived in Vermont, where it was always cold and didn't have heat waves like this on a daily basis.

They only reason I still stayed was because of my best friends Binx, Billie Jean, Putter and Ophelia. I could never leave them behind, it would just break my heart to never see them again.

Especially Binx, we've been inseparable since the age of 5, always playing with one another, wether it was at the trailer park or the lake, we were always with each other and it was rare when we weren't.

My secret? I've been in love with boy since I could even figure out the meaning of it, and damn did it hurt knowing I couldn't say anything, he only sees me as friend, nothing more, nothing less.

Some days my hearts just aches knowing I can't kiss him or touch him in ways I've only dreamt of, today was one of those days.

Him and I were chilling at the lake, we come here nearly everyday when it's hot like this to cool off, and let me tell you but it's very hard to restrain myself from doing something to him when I see him all wet and half naked. Don't blame me, I have hormones too.

Like right now, we were lying down on the wooden deck that was floating in the middle as we laid side by side, my feet at his head and his at mine as we sunbathed.

His toned chest on full display to my perving eyes, his blond locks all dripping and wet as they laid across his face making him look like a goddess.

I wore my red 'booty' shorts, even though they didn't show my butt, and a tropical bathers top, I will say I was trying to get his attention with my choices but it was just my normal attire.

I smiled as I felt his hand brush across my leg as he moved his arm so he could lean on it and look out towards the glistening water. The sun shine brightly across his features, making his freckles noticeable.

"Y/n." He called out, I hummed in response as my eyes were closed as I blocked the sun out.

"What do you think about Vermont?" He questioned, I slowly opened my eyes and sat up as I put my weight on my elbows as I propped myself against them.

I grinned at him, "What don't I think about Vermont is the question you should ask. I dream of living there, no consent heat waves, the choice of warmth, the snow, it's honestly my heaven. Why you asking?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, I mean I'd like to live there too, Billie Jean's been there before and they way she describes it makes it seem wonderful."

I perked up at the mention of the visit, "She has? That's amazing! I'm so jealous right now, what was it like?" I eagerly questioned as I fully sat up with my legs crossed and my head rested on my palm.

He grinned and followed along as he too sat up with his legs crossed, his arms behind him as leant on them, "She said it was breathtaking, the snow falling softly on the ground as you walked, the ice staking you could do wherever and whenever you wanted, the snowball fights and the sledding. It was a dream come true she told me, and if she could, she'd go back in time and do it all over again."

I smiled as I listened to his words closely, admiring the way his dimples came up as he smiled, the way his wet hair fell into his eyes as he flicked it away with a whip of his head, his lips parting as he spoke, his eyes sparkling with admiration and passion as he talked, his chest shining in the sunlight...

"Y/n! You there?" I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as he called my name to get my attention, I shyly smiled and blushed as I bit my lip, "Sorry, just day dreaming I guess."

He nodded and chuckled, "It's okay, seems like you were thinking of something very particular because you're blushing." He pointed out, I internally slapped myself for making it so obvious.

"Oh uh," I chuckled awkwardly, "I'm not blushing, I'm just flustered from the heat, and I was just day dreaming about Vermont, what it would be like living there, you know?" I said nervously, trying hard to cover up the truth.

He looked at me with a face I knew all to well, he didn't believe me, "Y/n, I've known you for over ten years, you really don't think I can tell when you're lying, seriously what's on your mind?" He looked at me with curious eyes as he propped his elbows on his knees and rested his head on both his palms as he stared at me.

I looked away nervously as I fiddled with my hands, it's now or never. "Okay I'll tell you, but promise me you won't hate me for this." I anxiously say as I look at him with worried eyes, he looks at me worried and nods, "I promise."

I sighed and looked down at my fiddling hands, "Binx, we've been best friends for ten years, inseparable since the mere age of five, we tell each other everything and we always know when the other is hurt or struggling with something. For five years of my life, I've been keeping a huge secret from you, and I've regretted not telling you sooner but I was just scared that I was going to lose you as a friend, and the thought of that terrified me. Binx...I'm in love with you, a-and I don't mind if you don't love me back, I understand completely b-but I just couldn't resist the way your eyes sparkled when you talked about one of your passions, or the way your smile brightens up a room when you enter it, your freckles that shine in the light as you smile with your dimples, how could I not fall in love? God I know this could change everything, but please know that I don't want to lose you as a friend, and you don't need to feel obligated to love me back. I just needed to get it off my chest before...mmph."

I was cut off by his lips touching mine, a spark shot through my body as are lips moulded together like a puzzle piece that was missing for years, his lips soft and plump on mine as he placed his hands on my cheeks, mine going around his neck as he pulled me closer.

My heart was beating fast in my chest as the adrenaline rushed through my veins as we continued to kiss. We pulled back after awhile as we stared into the others eyes, we both smiled.

"I'm in love with you too." He uttered, I grinned widely at him as I pressed my lips back on his as we stayed like that for the afternoon. Enjoying the others company, but this time a bit more special then the rest.