chapter 18 (s2)

deku p.o.v 

Its dark here, Where am i, What happend. the last thing i remember was that i was fighting with stain but after that everything is blank. 

"Iz-"

"What was that" i look around me but i don't see anything   

"Izu-"

"Who is there"  i ask and look around again but still nothing "maybe i'm going crazy"

"izuku"

"i swear i hear a voice but where is it coming from" soon i see a bright white light and it looks like someone is in the light.  "who are you" but no answer . 

the person comes closer.  it was a women wit long green hair, she was wearing a white dress. she walks closer "izuku my child" she says 

"mom!?"  i say shocked "is that really you" i walk to her and she nods "yes its me" i pull her into a hug "how is this possible, you're supposed to be dead, how can you be here right now" 

"i am dead" i pull away and look at her "than how are you here"  "we are in your mind sweety, you're in a coma"  "yeah i guess that makes sence" i say and my mom chuckles "you've really grown look at you, you turned in such a handsome young man" i blushed "thanks mom" 

she smiles at me but then her face turns into sadness "what's wrong mom" "i'm so sorry, it's all my fault if i hadn't fought none of this would have happend, you would have had a happy live instead of the live you have now" she says crying.  

i take her hands in my hands "look at me mom, it isn't your fault,  i never blamed you, if anyone is to blame it is dad you were just protecting me" i say to her and she stops crying and looks at me. 

"and besides it was not all bad some good things came out of it" i say to her with a smile "really?"  she asks "yeah i met my unclu aizawa shouta, helped me when i escaped with setting everything up for the plan, i met kacchan again he was searcing for me all this time and found me with the help of his friend wich is also my friend, he got me out of that place, i really missed him" i smile to myself  "you like him don't you"  i look at her "how?"  "a mother can tell"  she says. "you don't mind that i'm gay?"  "as long as you are happy i don't mind and i can tell that katsuki makes you happy" she says with a smile "mom were not together" "yet" she says and laughs. 

"so what else happend?" she asked "oh i found out i have a little half brother kaminari and he is just the cutest, when i first met him he was kidnapped and got put in my cell he was really scared but after we told each others names he came up to me put his hands on my face and asked me if it hurted like he was not scared of me at all." 

my mom smiles "he sounds lovely" i nod "he really is, we really bonded in that place  and after everything is over i'm gonna ask him if he wants to live with me because i don't want to leave him with dad". she nods "sounds like a plan" 

we kept talking some more until i heard another voice i stopped to listen and it sounded a lot like kacchan i turned to my mom "did you hear that" she nods "yeah its time to say goodbye" 

"what do you mean time to say goodbye" i look at her questionly  "its time you go back to the real world to your uncle, little brother, friends and kacchan there all waiting for you" 

"but i don't want to leave to" i say with tears in my eyes. "you won't, i'll always be with you" she puts her hand on my chest "in your heart" and pulls me in a hug. we stand there for a few seconds. 

"i'm really gonna miss you mom" i say "me to honey now go follow the light  he is waiting for you" and she lets go of me  and i walk to the light  then i turn back to her one more time "i love you mom" "i love you to" she smiles end i step into the light 

i open my eyes a little and close them again, i was hit by a bright light. i open my eyes again and look around a bit, on my left side i see some machines that are hooked up to me 'i gues i'm in the hospital' i look to my right in the conner there are two peolple asleep,  as i look better i regonize them as kirishima and touya 

kirishima lays with his head on touya's shoulder and touya has his head on kirishima's head and they are both holding hands "when did they get together"  then i look next to me on the bed and there lays kacchan with is head on the bed sound asleep while he is holding my hand. 

i take my hand slowly out of his hand and stroke his hair soon kacchan starts to wake up and looks and me and finally i see those bright ruby eyes of his 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you al enjoy the story