History and Backstory of Jason Titanium

(P.S. This is the new version of Jason Titanium. That OC Information shows how OP he is but I won't make him much too OP here. This is how he connects to the RWBY Universe.)

Jason Titanium was born during the time where Ozma and Salem are married and before Ozma died of Illness and Salem locked away in a tower. Salem now fearing for his son's safety, she hides him away to a special place where it is untouched and a fixed point in time. As time past by and so the war between Ozma and Salem, so was Jason aging very slowly. Before the Great War, Jason was fully grown and does not know how to talk or speak any language, but knows how to crawl, to walk, and to run. He got out of his cage now finding the world he once knew as a baby very different. Jason was now 10 years old and alone and knew how to survive on his own by hunting food and searching for water until he discovers the Grimm, but the big suprise is, The Grimm weren't attacking him for no apparent reason why. With no clothing or whatsoever, he wandered every part of this world. Towns, Villages, people were freaked out by Jason's appearance and judge him due to him being naked. A man who owns a clothing store gives him clothes as long as he stays away from him. Until he saw a Library and proceed to read every book about Anatomy, History, Society, Languages, Research, and more. Jason has learned Valesian, Atleasian, Mistralian, and Vacuolian, and kept wandering around the world. And once he knew about the Fued between the Kingdoms of the inevitably Great War, he seeks out Veteran and Weapon Masters to train under him. Jason learned the way of the Samurai and the Ninja as his main weapon is a Katana, Small Tactical Knives, Grenades and more. Even he was trained by Retired Soldiers learning how to be polite, to survive, to train like a soldier. Jason also uses the forests, deserts and even the Tundra to train his body. Using the heaviest trees, boulders as weights for his arms, back, and even legs. When the Great War began, Jason was 13, he was fighting for no side. He wasn't for Vale, Atlas, Vacuo nor Mistral. He was fighting to survive. The Soldiers were suprised and shocked that a child was fighting with them. He is one of the many people who survived the Great War 80 years ago in Remnant's Time. Winning and surviving every history battle and even the War against Humans and Faunus. When the war ended, Jason was in hiding, as he grew older, so does Time passed. And he kept honing and sharpening his skills. Now living in a cave luckily with food and water left by the soldiers which is the bunker they abandoned, Jason was living quite a life for 80 years. As 80 years later, Jason turned 17 years old, where he was wandering around the Snowy Forest where he found a Gravestone near the Cliffs with the name, "Summer Rose".

Thus the story of Jason Titanium has began...