Reality

Name: Reality

Age: A few days old (Fusion)

Species: Fusion of Jason Titanium and Thomas Pain

Height: 6 foot 6 inches

Weight: Unknown

Looks: 

(Except he has Glowing Violet Eyes on his Left Eye

(Except he has Glowing Violet Eyes on his Left Eye.)

Clothes: Wears a cutoff Sleeveless Leather Black Jacket similar to the Vest wore by Gogeta. Bare chested with Muscular Body and 10 pack. Combat Pants, Blood Red Color in the Right Side, Dark Violet on the Left Side, Blood Red Gauntlet (Novu Moru Dragren Gauntlet Design but the Orb and and as it charges the color is also Blood Red,)  on his right arm. Dark Violet Gauntlet (Gauntlets used by Basara Kurofuchi, except the Gauge for the Dragon Eye is filled with Purple Energy instead of Green), in his left arm. Two Leather Belts, and Two Black Leather Boots, with a Black Cape that is tied in his waist which is in style of a Trench Coat.

Personality: Both Jason Titanium and Thomas Pain's Personality.

Titles: The Fusion of the Most Powerful Beings, the Slayer of Fate, One who defies Destiny, The True Ruler of the Fictional Universe, The Man who defeated Limitless, The God of all Creators and Destructors, The Brother of Ozxin, The Holder of the Infinity Stones, The Father of Infinity and Eternity, The Grandfather of Time. The Bringer of Balance. The Sword of Destruction and the Shield of Protection.

Powers: Titanium and Pain Bloodline.  Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient. Manipulating Space, Time, Matter, Anti-Matters, can control Molecules that reach even smaller than the Quantum Zone in Ant-Man, Has all Powers from Anime, TV, Movies, Cartoons, Mangas, Comics, Books. Immesurable Strength, Speed, Durability, Intelligence, Stamina, Dexterity, Wisdom. Also has the Powers of Every God in the Pantheon, also the Gods in the Fictional Universe, Unlimited Magic, Mana, Aura, Ki, Mantra, Chakra. Can use all Elements in their Highest Evolution. Can use the Powers of every single 6 Infinity Stones within the Multiverse and Existence in their Highest and True Power. Can use any Weapons in the Fictional and Real Existence. Multi-Lingual. The same as Jason Titanium and Thomas Pain.

Likes and Dislikes: Same as Jason and Thomas.

Family: Same as Jason and Thomas.

Ozxin (Creator)

Ozpin (Father)

Salem (Mother)

Team RWBY (Wives)

Cinder, Emerald, Sienna, and Neopolitan (Wives)

Weapons:

The Fusion Devices of Reality: The Design and Looks are in the Clothes. For the Right Arm Gauntlet, can use the Titanium Bloodline, Manipulate Blood, can Manipulate Fire to their Highest Form, Supernova. For the Left Arm Gauntlet, Pain Bloodline, can manipulate Souls, and Darkness to the Highest Form, Hakai.