Jin Titanium

Name: Jin Titanium

Full name: Jin Ryuu Xiao Long-Titanium

Age: Younger than Soren Rush in Physical Looks but Older than the Universe

Namesake: Jin - Jin Kazama of Tekken 7. Ryuu- Japanese name and means Dragon. 

Species: Half Titanium, Half Human, and Quarter Hachijo, Kazama, and Mishima.

Height: 6 foot 6 inches (But he refers 5 foot 11 inches)

Weight: 300 pounds (He likes 120 pounds more.)

Looks: (During his Huntsman Days.)

(Couldn't find the best picture for him, but it's the best I got

(Couldn't find the best picture for him, but it's the best I got. Remember, I do not OWN any of the Copyright except for my OCs.)

(Current)

(He still has the same Hair and Eyes and looks more serious and menacing

(He still has the same Hair and Eyes and looks more serious and menacing.)

Buy the Designs are Yellow in Color and has a Golden Chinese Dragon roaring with Glowing Red Eyes on the back of the Jacket. 

Personality: (Before) Cocky, Adventurous, Thrilling, Reckless, Headstrong, always charging in Guns Blazing, Badass, Arrogant at times, Troublemaker, Cheerful, Energetic, and Bright, controls his anger unlike his mother, Yang Xiao Long.

(After): Dark, Brood, Cold, Merciless, Doesn't Hesitate, A Devil in Martial Arts, Serious, Cold-Blooded, Emotionless, Bloodthirsty in Combat, doesn't use his feelings in battle, seeks for a worthy opponent like his Grandmother, Raven Branwen and his father, Jason Titanium.

Titles: The Lightning Devil of Martial Arts, The man who started the Universal Cosmic War, The Devil Trigger, The Champion of the King of Iron Fist, The CEO of Titanium Industries, The Multi-Bloodline User and many more.

Powers: Electrokinesis, Kazama-Mishima Fighting Styles, 20 Martial Arts Mastery, Titanium, Hachijo, Kazama, and Mishima Bloodline, Devil Gene, Devil and Sin Devil Trigger. Anti-Hero Kamen Riders, from Kamen Rider Gills, Knight, Kaixa, Chalice, Gatack, Zeronos, Ixa, Saga, Diend, Accel, Meteor, Baron, Ryugen, Zangetsu, Mach, Specter, Necrom, Amazon Alpha, Grease, Rogue, Geiz and lastly Vulcan. Dark Element, the Powers of the Devils, Corrupted Souls, Demons, and the Tailed Beasts.