Soren Rush

Name: Soren Rush

Full Name: Soren Belladonna-Titanium (Before becoming Archangel) Soren Rush (Current)

Age: Younger than James Titanium but Older than the Universe.

Namesake: Soren from Anime War made by Mastar Media. Rush is from Demon Rush also made by Mastar Media. (Shout out to Mastar Media for his greatest fan made anime crossover, ANIME WAR! 12 EPISODES, MASSIVE ANIME CROSSOVERS! DRAGON BALL, NARUTO, ONE PIECE, FAIRY TAIL, BLEACH AND ONE PUNCH MAN! THE SEQUEL OF GOKU VS SAITAMA AKA THE INVASION OF DARK GOKU!)

Species: Half Titanium and Half Faunus

Height: 6 foot 6 inches

Weight: 300 pounds

Looks: (Before Remnant's Destruction and before becoming an Archangel. And ignore the Eyepatch.)

(Current)

(Current)

He wears Black Trench Coat with Red Stripes, Grey T-Shirt which is too tight the muscles can be seen, Black Pants and Crimson Red Combat Boots

He wears Black Trench Coat with Red Stripes, Grey T-Shirt which is too tight the muscles can be seen, Black Pants and Crimson Red Combat Boots. Two belts on his waist, and a sword strapped on his back.

Personality: Stoic, Serious, Cunning, Intelligent, Cocky, has a PTSD of his past, Warrior Mentality, Witty,  Honorable, Caring, can be Arrogant if he wants to.

Titles: The Archangel of Heaven, The Legendary Demon Hunter, The Demon Rush, The Right Hand of God, The Cross of Jesus Christ, The Nightmare of Lucifer, The Holder of the 10 Commandments, Descendant of the 12 Disciples, The Nightmare of Hell.

Powers: Holy Element, The Five Elements, and Sub Elements, Dark Element, Demonic and Angel Aura, Essence, and Blood. Powers of God and Satan, the Might of Heaven and Hell, the Power of the Holy Trinity. Tertiary Kamen Rider Powers from Kamen Rider Gills to Woz. And the same as Jason but weaker yet on par to his Eldest Brother, James Titanium.

Likes: His mother, father, grandparents, Sun Wukong, Illa Amitola, James, Jonas, and Soren, Jesus, God, the Angels, the Archangels, The 12 Disciples, Gabriel, Michael, Moses, Abraham, Noah and his Sons, Adam and Eve, Living in Heaven, Protecting Worlds from the Demons, The Omni-King, Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Piccolo, Natsu, Ichigo, Saitama, Naruto, Sasuke, Luffy.