Thomas Pain

Name: Thomas Pain

Age: Younger than Jason Titanium but has an appearance of a Young Adult.

Namesake: Thomas (Tom and Jerry) Pain (From Believer and Sucker for Pain by Imagine Dragons)

Species: Half Titanium, Half Grimm.

Height: 6 foot 6 inches but can change size at will.

Weight: Over 300 pounds but can change one's mass by will.

Looks:

But his outfit is just like DMC5 Vergil but his coat is Leather Midnight Black with Purple Designs, same with the Vest and Jacket, Purple Pants covered by Midnight Black Leather Chaps with Black Leather Boots

Personality: (During RWBY Volume 3-6) Psychopath, Sociopath, Merciless, Ruthless, Insane, Bloodlusted, God Complex, Power Hungry, seeks to be the strongest.
(Years after Remnant's Fall.) Cunning, Intelligent, Melancholic, Wise, has Vergil's Personlity, less Psychopathic, Charismatic, Philosphy-Wise.

Titles: The Strongest and the Sickest, The True Destroyer of Fate, Death Unbound, Corrupted Nightmare, Reaper of Astrals, The True Titan God of Destruction and Death, The Omni-God of Darkness, The Rival of the Bloodseeker. The most feared and respective title... The Soulcrusher.

Powers: Same as Jason Titanium, has the powers of Secondary, Dark/Anti-Hero, and Evil Rider, Soul Manipulation, Seven Deadly Sins, Eternity.

Likes: Blood, Killing People, Getting Stronger, torturing people, giving them their greatest fears, destroying hopes, filled dreams with Nightmares, wants to become Invicible and to stand at the very top. (RWBY)

(Years or millenia after Remnant's Fall.) Wandering, Reading Books, Asking Questions about Fate, no one controlling him. His brother (working together), being alone.

Dislikes: Jason Titanium, Teams of Beacon Academy, Ozpin's Inner Circle, His Father, Ozpin, Hazel, Arthur, Tyrian, and even his mother Salem. (after Fall) People who want to take his brother's life, people who fight for stupid and simple reasons, weak people, people who beg and many more.

Family:

Salem- Creator and Mother due to mix of Jason's and Grimm DNA.

Ozpin- Father because Jason Titanium has his DNA making him his father as well.

Tyrian Callows- Uncle and Fellow Psychopath Partner before he killed him signaling his betrayal and independence.

Arthur Watts- Guardian and Teacher for Books, Machines, and Experiments.

Dr Merlot- Also Guardian and experimented on Thomas with Mutated Grimm DNA, making him stronger than he was before.

Cinder Fall- Aunt and Love Interest, the one who taught him combat and intelligence also controlling Aura and Semblance but Thomas is too much.