James Titanium

Name: James Titanium

Full Name: James Blau Schnee Titanium

Age: Older than the Universe 

Namesake: King James VI and I of Scotland, Blau means Blue for German, Titanium from David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium

Species: Half Titanium and Half Schnee

Height: 6 foot 6 inches

Weight: Over 300 pounds

Looks: 

But has an Azure-Royal Blue Marine (One Piece) Coat with a chain that is wore in his neck like Hwoarang in Tekken 7 at Kujo Kiriya in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

But has an Azure-Royal Blue Marine (One Piece) Coat with a chain that is wore in his neck like Hwoarang in Tekken 7 at Kujo Kiriya in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. Wears a Black Tank Top revealing his muscular body and arms with Royal Blue Wrist Bands with Gold on the Edges, White Pants covered by Black Motorcycle Chaps, and Royal Blue Pirate Boots with Gold on the Edges as well.

Personality: A bit arrogant, superiority complex, nice, generous, Leader-type, Cold Personality, Very Stoic, Disciplined, Suicidal, Short Tempered at times, can be easily annoyed, Melancholy.

Titles: The Lone Wolf Hunter, The Frozen Heart of Vengeance, The King of Cold, Ultimate Cryomancer, The Supreme Commander of the Snow Wolf Battalion, Successor of the Bloodseeker, Heir of the Schnee Family and Schnee Dust Company, General of Atlas and Headmaster of Atlas Academy.

Powers: Cryokinesis, Titanium Bloodline, Ozxin Bloodline, Secondary Kamen Rider powers, Schnee Bloodline, same powers as his Father but weaker, can summon Legendary Wolves, can manipulate the Weather of any world that has life.

Likes: His mother, Weiss Schnee, Her Aunt Winter Schnee, Klein, General Ironwood, Penny Polendina, Ciel Soleil, His brothers: Soren, Jin, and Jonas, Winter, Atlas, Hunting, Leading the Atlas Army, protecting the people, slaying Grimm, Wandering the World of Remnant. His father (when they worked together).

Dislikes: Jason Titanium his father, Thomas Pain, Salem's Inner Circle (Salem, Hazel, Tyrian, Arthur and lastly Cinder), Roman Torchwick and Neopolitan, The Elite 5 and their Leader, Limitless, Ozxin the Creator of Jason Titanium, Ozpin's Inner Circle (Ozpin, Qrow, Glynda and Ironwood), Jacques Schnee, Whitney Schnee, War, His army slacking off and not disciplined, Doing Paperwork.

Family:

Ozxin: (Creator and Grandfather) - The Creator of Existence and Creator of Jason Titanium.

Jason Titanium: (Father) - The Bloodseeker and the Ruler of Existence. Married to Team RWBY.

Soren Rush (Younger Brother) - The Archangel of Heaven and Legendary Demon Hunter,  the Second Son of Jason Titanium and Blake Belladonna.

Jin Titanium: (Younger Brother) The Champion of the King of Iron Fist and CEO of Titanium Industries, the Third Son of Jason Titanium and Yang Xiao Long.

Jonas Titanium: (Younger Brother) The Governor-General of the Silver Eyed Battalion, The Six Star General of the Universe, and the Youngest son of Jason Titanium and Ruby Rose.