Vibe check Thursday ;-;

America's POV:

I was sitting in my office sipping on a cup of good holy coffee after another night of no sleep. I yawned getting up and leaving the pile of paperwork on my desk. "MOM! IT'S VIBE CHECK THURSDAY!!!!" Montana yelled running towards me. I sighed, not this again. "Ok, but no killing people this time..." He gave a nod then ran down the stairs to inform the others. I just went to my room and took a nap. 

New Jersey's POV: 

"GUYSS IT'S VIBE CHECK THURSDAY!!!" Montana yelled. I looked at New York and Penn. "OK!!! NORTH AND SOUTH TWINS KIDNAP PEOPLE SO WE CAN CHECK 'EM!!!" New York yelled pointing at them. They nodded and ran out side. We walked into a room that looked sort of like a judge room, mom had it installed for the 'Vibe checkers' as I am the leading Checker. It's good to vibe check a ton of people. "WE GOT SOME!" South Dakota yelled. "Then let us begin!" I said as Penn, N.Y, and I took our seats. 

_________________________ 

"AAA, W-where am I?!?!?" The woman asked. 

"You have been summoned to house of vibes, for your vibe check." New Hampshire replied with a lot of sass in his tone. "State your name." 

"Karen" 

"And is it true Karen, that you've been buying all the toilet paper at Costco for the past three weeks?" Penn said leaning forward in his seat. 

"It is." Karen said, then Texas gagged really loudly. 

"IT HAS NO REGARD FOR ANYONE BUT ITSELF!!" New Mexico yelped. 

"SELFISH!!" Colorado yelled pointing at her. 

"And selfish is not a vibe." I said looking at her angrily. 

"NOT A VIBE!" N.H repeated.

"I AM A VIBE THANK YOU VERY MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOUR IMMIGRANTS!!" She yelled at them. 

Texas gagged again, "Apparently it's also racist!" New Mexico growled. 

"And racism is never a vibe!" N.Y said slamming his hand on the table.

"NEVER A VIBE!!" N.H yelled again. 

"Look I'm just trying to be perpared for the Corona virus!" Karen said glaring daggers at us. 

"So are other people darling. Plus you bought all of the hand sanitizer!" I said leaning back in my chair, this lady is about to make me do some 'unvibey'  things to her. 

"What if someone gets Corona virus because of that." Penn said with a hint of anger in his tone.   

"I'll cure them with my essential oils!" She said happily, Texas again gagged louder this time. 

"IT'S SO IGNORANT!!!" N.M Yelped falling out of his chair. 

"THAT'S IT! I WANNA SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!!" Karen yelled squirming in the chair she was tied to.

"There are no managers here. Only vibes, and you madame, are not bringing." I said angrily.

She let out an offended gasp. "Karen! You have brought hateration and holleration into this dancery! And as of FAILED THE VIBE CHECK!" N.H Stated. "NO!" She yelled. "Put her with Florida and Ohio." She started screaming as some states dragged her off.