Maze of a house

Russia's POV: 

This is house is a freaking maze! Where even am I! I walked past a flight of stairs, into a corridor OF MORE FREAKING ROOMS! A small green state came out of his room and looked up at me. "Hello! I'm Delaware, nice to meet you mr...?" "Russia" I replied, "Anyway are you lost?" He asked me noticing the paper I was holding. "Also what's that?" I took a long sigh "you ask a lot of questions. Firstly yes I am. Secondly I'm looking for a Hawaii and Alaska your mother gave me this picture of what they look like, yet I can't find them anywhere." The little boy giggled before grabbing my hand. "I can help you mr. Russia! Follow me!" He said guiding me throughout the halls. 

D: "I'm guessing their out side or something." 

R: "How do you not get lost in this place?" 

D: "I've lived here since there were only 13 of us!"

R: "Pardon  me for asking but... how many of you are there?" 

D: "50! That's why mom didn't want us to be shown to the world. She said countries or people may hurt us. She is always tired now a days compared to when she only had just became a country." 

R: 'So that's why she's so secretive? Wow maybe I misunderstood her...' 

Delaware pulled out his phone and stoped talking to me for a second. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's nothing but the group chat being spammed again." Hold up.... what? She has 50 and enough to buy them each phones? Dang... "What about?" He gave me the phone with all the states or most chatting. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Potato flew around my room: WHERE DID OHIO GO AHE STOLE MY POTATOES AGAIN 

Peachy killer: Idk dude chill XD 

Remember the Alamo: y'all shut up already gosh I'm trying to talk to the new guy, Moscow, and my phone keeps vibrating every 5 seconds in my pocket! 

Florida man: sounds like Texas found the yee to her haw 

Peachy killer: CaN yOu FeEl ThE lOvE tOnIgHt 🎶 

*Remember the Alamo left the chat room*

Washing tons: oof 👌

Florida man: I'm coming up with ship names who's in?

Peachy killer: MEEEE

Potato flew around my room: I'm in 

Mini soda: hey guys I got one

Everybody say Colorado: what 

Florida man: IM A GIRAFFE!

Everybody say Colorado: Florida shut the heck up or I'm going to kill you...

~~~~~~~~~~~

From then on I stoped reading and handed the small Delaware his phone. "I have the weirdest family ever." He said putting his phone in his pocket. "To be honest as far as I've seen I couldn't agree more." Then we continued looking. 

+time skip+ 

We make it to a big huge empty land filled with horses, golf carts, tanks, and weaponry. "Welcome to our back yard!" He said proudly. "Let's take a golf cart so we're can get around faster." I nodded following him to a line of vehicles. We go in a white and black cart and started driving. "HEY, LOOK THERE THEY ARE!" He pointed over to a small cliff with two tiny figures sitting on it. One taller than the other. And one with cat ears? It's been a long day... I thank the small boy for helping me, he leaves me the cart. Leaving, I turn to the two kids. I walk up to them. "H-hello?" I spoke nervously. One wearing flowers around her neck and one big beautiful yellow one in her hair. She had on a half shirt and a grass skirt. She looked supper tropical. The other was Alaska in a thick black coat glared at me from his spot. 

"Aloha! Mom said we were having visitors today I didn't know they would be this tall! Anyway my name is Hawaii the aloha state! What's yours?" "I-Im Russia." "Pleasure to meet y- wait I've seen you before you were at that meeting!" I nodded not really knowing what say after. It's been crazy in the Americans house hold! How did she keep up with this by herself everyday?

————————

Group chat tho XD 

Anyway my question today is do you know the muffin man? 

What if someone said creeper in the state chat oh noes. Lol 

:) 

Have a nice day!

Washing tons: Washington state 

Peachy killer: Georgia 

Potato flew around my room: Idaho 

Mini soda: Minnesota 

Florida man: Already know it's Florida 

Everybody say Colorado: Colorado 

Remember the Alamo: we all know it's Texas :]