House of madness

Russia's POV: 

She, she actually said yes! "But..." America continued "You should also be careful not to anger a lot of them. Especially Florida and Georgia! Their insane..." I nodded seems easy enough, not to anger two kids. Easy! "When should we meet? And where?" She thought for a minute. "We can meet at the Larry's Gas And Stuff at 3:30." She paused looking at me. "Now please get out of my office." I stood up not saying a word just smiling. Left the room walking down the corridor seeing countries of all colors. 

I checked my watch. Oh! How could I forget i have a bricks meeting today! I dashed past many people. 'I could make it If I run! I could make it if I run!' kept repeating in my head. A few minutes later I made it to the meeting panting like a thirsty dog. I take my seat next to China and the meeting begins. 

+time skip Russia is now at home+ 

 Still Russia's POV: 

I look at the time on my phone after a few hours of sitting and watching T.V. It's 3:00? I should start getting ready. I hop off the couch and go into my room. I change into a blue and white T-shirt and some black plants with my standard ushanka. "куда ты идешь, папа?" Moscow asked behind me. (Where are you going, dad?) "To America's house! You wanna come so you can see that Texas girl you have a huge crush on~?" He went bright red but nodded. "Well get ready then!" He dashed out the room. 

Moscow's POV: 

Fathers and teasing their kids these days! UGGHH! I ran into my room. Then I started looking through some of my clothes in my closet. I picked my favorite gray winter coat and ushanka. I left with father a few minutes after. We got in the car, I noticed he was deep in thought. "Dad? We haven't left yet. You ok?" He shook and replied "I'm fine! Let's just go." We pulled out of the driveway and onto the highway. Then I went into dream land. 

+time skip its 3:20 now+ 

I woke up and we were in front of some gas station. "Why are we here?" I asked still waking up. "I need to meet America so she can guide us to her place. We came a bit early so we just need to wait for ten minutes." I nodded looking out the window. 'Larry's Gas And Stuff? What kind of name is that? Least bit creative.' I thought putting my hands in my pockets. "Hey Russia over here!" I heard a female voice, curiosity I looked and saw America. She walked up to his window and told us to follow her, saying she will explain the rest when we get there. 

+time skip again+

We arrive in front of a big beautiful red brick mansion with plants and land as far as the eye can see. We get out the car as America takes us to the door and stops. "Firstly don't anger any of them. Secondly, don't steal any of their favorite treats, thirdly always have a weapon on you or you may get jumped unexpectedly by someone." She handed us pocket knives. "Finally don't interrupt New York's walking." She opened the door and we walk into the living room. "WHATS GOING ON IN HERE!" the woman shouted. We each looked up and saw a girl being tied to the fan spinning around. "I THINK IM GONNA PUKE! HELP MA'!" She cried in a thick southern accent.

"Not again..." she put her hand over her face. "W-wait this has happened before?" I said confused. "Yes... Texas we will get you down in a minute!" She said turning the fan off. America pulled out another pocket knife and started to cut the girl down. 'W-wait s-she said T-Texas!?!' I started internally screaming and panicking. I felt my face heat up at the thought of her. How did she get up there? "So ame where's Alaska?"  America was untied the Texan. "Where you find a Hawaii, Alaska won't be far away."  "ч-что?" (What?) she handed him a photo. "That's who your looking for. Hawaii, she's like the youngest and the bean in this house. You hurt her." She came closer "no one will be able to find your body..." dang! She scary... 

My father nodded and left go looking for her. I looked at Texas. "она слишком милая ..." (she's too cute...) I said quietly enough for no one to here. Everyone was looking at me. "Hola! I'm Texas!" She said shaking my hand. "M-Moscow." A girl behind her said "Oh! Fresh meat!" She turned and yelled "SHUT IT GEORGIA HE'S NEW BE NICE!" Georgia scoffed turning and leaving. "Sorry about her she is something else from down south.." 

——————————

I have a problem XD 

What's your favorite song? 

Moscow is inloooooovvvveeeeeeeee oooooohhhhhhh snappppppp! 

Moscow just found his missing yeehaw partnerzzz  XD 

Btw the song makes sense lol