I can't think of a title name ;-;

Rhode Island's POV: 

I was walking around looking for my missing jacket. It's my favorite because mom had got it for me back when their were only 13. I spotted Michigan and Maine talk to each other about random things. "Hey have you guys seen my jacket anywhere?" I asked them feeling really short even though I was one of the oldest. "No, did you check the lost and found?" Mich asked looking down at me. "Yeah and the laundry to! I can't find it!" Maine chimed in "Maybe, and hear me out guys but what if someone stole your jacket!" 

"Why the heck would someone steal a jacket that had to be bought at Children's Place, because I was to small to get it at the big stores." I said facepalming. "Fair point, want any help?" I nodded at Mich's question. We all started looking. I walked into the living room as Alaska and California were arguing about how big they were. "I HATE YOU!" Cali yelled. I stoped looking just to ease drop. "Yeah, well I hate you two fire boy!" Alaska shot back. "Y-yeah well your adopted!" Cali shouted feeling confident about his insult. "Well at least mom wanted me..." Alaska said turning his back from the Californian next to him. "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled entering the conversation. "Shut up shorty!" Cali screamed. "Oh no! I'm so scared! A tall tree trunk idiot is going to hurt me! Protect me Alaska." I said  sarcastically, moving my arms around.

Alaska snickered heading off to the kitchen to probably get some vodka. "Oh shush! At least people remember my existence!" Cali shot back. "Pffft- the only thing people know you for is San Francisco. And even then when I went it wasn't all that!" He gasped dramatically. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!!" I shook my head, "what are you going to do about it? Anything you could would just get you grounded. And lay of the Disney Plus movies would ya. I'm tired of hearing let it go when I'm trying to sleep." 

Cali had a shocked look on his smug face. Alaska already came back and spat out his vodka. He was half drunk, and roaring with laughter. So much that he had fell onto the ground. I left the two there and went back to looking for my jacket. 

Alaska's POV (cuz why not): 

"ХАХА ХАХАХАХАХАХА ОН, ПОЛУЧИЛ ТЫ ХОРОШИЙ ЧЕЛОВЕК !!! Я хочу увидеть это снова! XAXAXAXAXAXA!" I laughed so hard my side were hurting. "Shut up your just drunk..." bear man growled. "Aaammm nooottt!" I slurred, I took another swing of my vodka as it burned my throat. I enjoyed the taste though, you get used to it after a while. "Yeah, yeah what ever go hang out with Hawaii or something! I'm going to my room." He huffed walking off. "HAWAII!" I yelled, how could I have forgotten about my little Солнечный свет! (Sunshine) I tried running to find her. Instead I ran into some cowgirl lady. "Hiiii teeexxx ha-ve you seen my Солнечный свет?" I said nearly falling. 

"What? Do you mean Hawaii?" She asked, I nodded drinking a bit more from my bottle. "She's out back but... Calm down with that drinking partner, anyway see ya." She walked by me. I ran in the other direction. My vodka getting to me hard all I knew was she was somehow in Australia!? I kept thinking, 'how did she get to Australia?!?! Why didn't she tell me!?!' I walked sadly out into the back yard. "My Солнечный свет is gone..." I said sadly drinking more. "Alaska!" A cheery voice said behind me. 

I turned to see Hawaii! SHE DIDN'T MOVE! YAY! "Солнечный свет!" Yelled she ran over and hugged me. She looked me in my eyes. "Your drunk aren't you..." she said with a menacing tone. "N-oooooooooo, ii is nott!" 

"Lies you tell!" 

"Iii ammm nooot drunk! Солнечный свет!" 

"You eather speak Russian when your,A cursing, B drunk, or C really upset!" 

"Fiiiiinnneeee... i is a little high...." 

"You're so high you don't even remember how to use grammar!" 

"Грамматика все равно тупая !!!" (Google translated I don't trust it sometimes like normal people) 

"What?" 

"Graaammmar is dumb anywaaaay!" 

She sighed and dragged me off. Her hand soft and warm, I like it. "MOM! ALASKA IS DRUNK AGAIN!" She yelled opening the room into hr office. "Ok, just put him to bed please..." she looked  really tired. "Make sure you have some pain killers from his hangover..." Hawaii thanked her before taking us to our shared room. "I'll be back stay here, and it's freezing in here!" She left the room basically hugging herself. 

I laid in bed waiting. After what felt like an hour. (A/N: it was about 10 minutes lol) I got worried. I fell off the bed getting up to look for my Солнечный свет. Later I saw her trying to reach the pain killer thingy. Aww she's to small, I'ma help her! 

I walked over and grabbed the pills handing them to her. "Thank you, now- WAIT WHY ARE YOU OUT OF BED! TO BED WITH YE!" She yelled trying to push me to the room. "Bbbbut me no wanna sleeep..." 

"Should have thought of that before you got drunk!" She replied taking me to our room. "Good night Alaska!" She waved as I laid in bed the pills on the nightstand beside me. "Goodnight Солнечный свет..." and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

+meanwhile with the jacket hunters idk I'm running out of ideas+

Rhode's POV (I mean it's his jacket):

My phone beeped, so I pulled it out of my pocket. 

Maybe Maine: Dude I think I found a clue on where your jacket is!

Rhodes is not an island: REALLY!?!

Maybe Maine: yeah what did it look like again? I just wanna be sure. 

Rhodes not an island: it's black and yellow :D

Maybe Maine: Ok! Meet me and mich at the back yard we also have another thing to show you! :3

Rhodes is not an island: k cya in a bit! 

Maybe Maine: baiiiiii~ 

Maine's POV:

Michigan were in the back yard looking at what appeared to be an abandoned treehouse. "What do you think is in there..?" Michi asked. "I don't know but I wanna find out." I replied, we sat down on a rock and waited for Rhode to come over. 

+smol time skip, so small even Rhode is taller than it+ 

"I.....made....it...." he said in between breaths. "You ok?" I asked. "He gave me a glare, "look at my size! With these legs it takes forever to get anywhere!" He said tiredly. "Anyway what did you guys want me to see?" He said.

We then got up and showed him that tree house. "Let's go in!" He said already climbing up. Lie just decided 'why not' and started climbing up too. 

Georgia's POV: 

'THEY FOUND ME, THEY FOUND ME!!' I was freaking out. I heard the them coming up and I didn't know what to do. Should I hide?!? Should I keep them quiet!?! Before I could do anything else the three states came in and looked at me. "G-Georgia...." "Mi-chi, R-Rhode, M-aine?"

___________

Happy pride month! I stumped my toe and it hurts and I'm sad. :C it's like 12 pm right (as I'm writing this) now lol.... ;-;

Have a nice day