33

***Warning disturbing content***

Bizzare: would be a good way of saying how I was feeling right now. We enacted a scene as if Natasha and myself were being sold to the brothel. It was surprising that they took me in too but who was I to complain since we already had a job to do.

  It has been three days since we were here and Natasha and I were being taught the basic techniques of seduction. Natasha was good of acting like a virgin which made them feel even more happy.

  We waited for the little shit to come but the bastard never came. From what we heard his visits to the brothel were irregular and I cursed in my head thinking how long we had to stay in this place. The most creepiest part was that the brothel even had a few men trained to pleasure and fuck.

  It was a shocker seeing how snuck up the citizens were claiming same sex relations as a taboo and enjoying jerking off from the fact that two girls can get it on which was kind of hot for me too. Or going to a brothel and getting it on with a guy himself. Pretty hypocrisy I might say. I never cared for people's preferences as long as they stayed far away from my ass, I was happy for them and I would shut my brains from thinking what two guys would do. Although revolting only proved the fact that I wasn't I into men.

  "Oye!" Natasha came running to while I cleaned studied the skanky dress they gave me to wear. I didn't get what the big rush and fuss was about. People were trying way harder to impress today than usual.

  "We got our answer for today's rush even though there aren't anyone else except regulars", she had her wicked smile plastered. I raised my eyebrows at her in a questioning manner.

  "Our answer and ticket to way home just walked in", she looked around while she said it. I had to refrain from snorting at her actions since she could have looked around before saying anything but she was my superior had to do what she says.

  "C'mon the asshole's here", she was jumping and pulling me like a girl. I made a disgusting face as she helped me dress up. I didn't know why the madam made even the guys to dress since the General wasn't into girls.

  That's what I though until I was lined up along with the rest of the men and the sick bastard graced us with his presence and studied each and every one of us men.

General Wyatt Williams is disgusting!

  I told Lardyur.

And should that be important? All our targets were perverts. I wouldn't be surprised if this one was.

  The General came in front of me and studied me. I did feel a little disgusted and embarrassed the way he looked at me with those sick guys. Like I said I had no problems with everyone's preferences but when it comes to my ass...

  "This one", the general smiled at the master and madam and they smiled.

The fucko likes to get it on with guys and he choose me!

Makes our work easier!

  "Sir he's new and a virgin", the madam reasoned.