Ep-2 : Found Our Similarity 2

Start from the beginning

Me: Great! I never thought of things in this way. It can be used in very essential ways, like, cure of dislocated bones.Let's try to draw the molecule bonds, it would be fun!

I took out my notebook and pencil .

Me: lemme try first ! Then you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Jk sighed and nodded.

Study freak.I see what you want to hide. I'm curious about these wounds of yours

Mr. Jeon's stare was felt while writing. I don't know why this boy looks at me like that.

Me: Umm.. Here! Is it correct?

Jk: Lemme check......

He broke his gaze suddenly.

Jk: It's almost right. Just here, look. You have to use a double bond here .

Me: Ok! Ok! Thank you, I will try it later. It's time to go Mr. Jeon!

Jk: " Gguk"

Me: Ahh! Sorry. I will be careful next time, "Gguk". Good bye!

I smiled and went away from him.

Jk : Silly girl, forgot her book here.

He chuckled to himself.

Next day When I was about to attend my class lecture, I couldn't find my notebook in my bag.

Me: Hell, where's my notes? What'll I do now? I'm going to miss the lecture.

The class continued with me regretting the fact that I lost my notes. After the class, I went to the same corner of the cafeteria and saw Mr.Jeon was already there with a book. I didn't say anything, just stood beside him. He looked up at me and smiled widely.

Jk: Hey Koushi!

Me: Can I have a seat?

Jk: Of course ! Please be seated. What brings you here?

Me: Nothing, really.

Jk; Koushi...... Are you hiding something ?

He mumbled to himself.

Me: Huh-

Jk: Nothing. You left your notebook here yesterday. Remember that?

Me: Oh, shit! I suffered the whole class without this.

Jk: Here's your notebook. By the way, You have good handwriting.

Me : Thank you again.

I tilted my head up to find him staring sharply at me. So dangerous....

My heart skipped a beat when I looked into his eyes

My heart skipped a beat when I looked into his eyes. Why ? Why is he glaring so sharply at me? What is he trying to find? We didn't even talk for a few minutes!
He placed his thumb on his lips while looking at me. this literally gave me goosebumps. So, I immediately broke the silence.