Chapter 17

Mitch was asleep...

I came into the room and curled up against him. He felt my presence and wrapped his arms around me and held me as the tears poured down my face. There were no words between us. He softly kissed my tears away and finally pressing those wonderful his lips against mine. I needed him so badly... I didn't want to feel anything but him. I was sinking and he was my lifeline. I rolled on top of Mitch grinding against him both of us moaning as our kiss deepened.

I swiped his bottom lip with my tongue and he gladly gave me access. I traced every inch of his mouth causing him to moan against my lips. I kissed along his jawline down to his neck finding his sweet spot leaving love bites along the way. I was enjoying every part of him. I love this man with all my heart and I was going to show him how deep my love was for him. I took my time exploring every inch of him. I took his nipple into my mouth and just sucked on it so gently and lightly nipping making Mitch arch his back. The sounds he made were music to my ears... I slowly traced the other nipple just squeezing enough to make him writhe underneath me. I then made my way there copying the same movements I did with the other one. I wanted to kiss and taste every part of his body. I turned him on his stomach and took my time kissing and licking every part of his back. He hissed as I bit him on his shoulder blade leaving my mark... I never want him to forget that he is mine and I am his. I continued down his back until I reach the waistband of his pajama pants. I slowly pulled them off and looked at this beautiful man. The moolight danced across his body as I started leaving kitten licks against his thighs down to his legs. I turned him over on his back leaving kisses making my way towards his treasure leaking with precum. Mitch let out a whimper as my tongue outlined the vein of his throbbing c0ck. I licked and kissed his d!ck enjoying the salty sweetness as my tongue swirled around the tip. I finally took him into my mouth. Mitch moan incoherent expletives and I felt his hands run through my hair as I bobbed my head up and down hollowing out my cheeks to take him deeper down my throat. I felt him getting closer to his release and slowly released him from my mouth which caused him to let out a disgruntled moan but little did he know that I was not even close to being finished with him. I opened his legs and marveled at the pink gem before me. As I slowly licked the thick strip around his beautiful crevice swirling and burying my tongue into his hole, Mitch cried and gripped the sheets until they ripped. I added one finger to start getting him ready for me. As I switched my fingers and tongue, Mitch started shaking uncontrollably.

"Pl-e-a-s-e... I need you inside me..." he said breathlessly...

I lined my c0ck to his entrance. We both moaned as I entered him. He felt so tight around me that I almost came right there.

"Move..."

I started slowly thrusting in and out of him enjoying the warmth around my c0ck... I saw a tear fall from his eye. I kissed it away as I continued to make love with my mate. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist causing me to plunge deeper into him.

"Harder..." He whispered...

I took one leg over my shoulder changing the position going deeper until I hit his prostrate.

My wolf took over changing my eyes golden yellow and began pounding into my lover with all my might.

"Y-e-ssss...." Mitch screamed out, his nails digging into my back.

Mitch was screaming at the top of his lungs as I went faster. I knew we were both close to climaxing... Matching with my thrusts, I took Mitch's c0ck in my hand began stroking him.
He let out a guttural moan cumming in my hand and on our stomachs. My moves were becoming sloppy as I felt the tightness on my d!ck. After a few more thrusts, I filled his hole up with my seed.

We came down from our highs drenched in sweat. I wipe the tears from his eyes as our lips met once again. The kiss was slow and it was filled with love and compassion...

Mitch ran his fingers through my sweaty hair as I rested my head against his chest still inside of him lying in complete bliss as we listened to the waves crash against the rocks below...

HELLO MY LOVELIES...

LEARNING THESE LINES IS REALLY KICKING MY @$$!!!

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT WHAT BETTER WAY TO MAKE IT UP THAN WRITING SMUT....LOL!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE 2K PLUS READS FOR THIS STORY.

AS ALWAYS... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!!!