Chapter 12

Twenty-four hours ago...

"Remember what I told you... You betray me I will kill you and your pathetic family parasite..."

"My father has the gift of picking up a person's emotions, he'll know that I'm lying..."

"Look at me..." Joey hesitantly raised his eyes to Zayn. His eyes turned white to place him under a trance. Once he was finished, his eyes returned to normal. Joey looked at him with confusion.

"What just happened???"

"Don't worry about it tick ... Your main concern should be is to stay alive. Escort him out and proceed with what we discuss. Also, find the whereabouts of Caleb. I want to pay my dear "friend" a visit."

"Yes sir..." Two guards took Joey out of the chamber.

"Do you still want to proceed with the other order?" Zayn's eyebrow rose slightly.

"Are you able to do the job or do you want to join him as well???" His voice rising slightly.

"No sir... I will be able to fulfill the task at hand." The person answered apprehensively. Zayn looked very unconvinced at the person standing in front of him.

"He KNOWS who the hybrid is. He just signed his death warrant when he decided to side loyalties with the mutt... Andrew must be punished." Zayn stepped down to face the assassin looking carefully into her eyes.

"Katrina you know this had to be done... I will make that mongrel pay for tearing my family apart. Don't let the minor detail of him being your brother get in the way of what you need to do. Understand me??" She nodded with her head looking to the floor.

"I don't have a problem with dealing with you as well." He whispered.

"Yes father..." She turned on her heels and left.

************************************************************************************

Kirstie and I finally moved into our new home. "Home" I like the sound of that... Scott gave us a tour and I didn't realize how massive it was. His entire pack stays here and they have houses of their own on the property. Even Avi and Kevin have their own houses. Once we were settled, Scott arranged a huge celebration. Alexander, Tori and even Todrick were present in spite of their current situation. When he introduced me as his Luna, everyone cheered and welcomed me with open arms. I can tell they really love Scott as much as I do and they would do anything for him. I can see he's a wise and loved Alpha and I'm so glad to be by his side.

I'm ecstatic Kirstie's with me. Don't get me wrong, the pack loves me as one of their own but it's nice to have some familiarity around you. Although, I really thought she wasn't going to come to all...

FLASHBACK

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!!!??" I felt a slap and then the tightest hug ever. Kirstie had tears in her eyes. I felt so guilty because I haven't returned any of her calls and text messages.

"And hello to you too!" I retorted as I rubbed my face. Soon my face was peppered with little kisses.

"I'm sorry for doing that but I didn't know where you were or if something really bad happened!!" Don't EVER scare me like that again!! You passed out at the concert and then... Nothing... You're ok though, right??" She asked with those adorable doe eyes of hers.

"Never been better Kit Kat..." I started grinning subconsciously.

"Wait a minute..." She started to inspect me looking me and down, then walking around me in a circle. "O-M-G!!! You little slut!!! YOU SLEPT WITH SCOTT!!! GIVE ME A FUCKING HI-FIVE!!!" Kirstie started to jump up and down. "So how was he? Is he BIG? What that MOUTH do tho'?!?!?!!" I just stood there flabbergasted.