Chapter 3

A/N: Hey this is a loooong chapter, but it gives Scott's background and how he met Avi and Kevin.

I placed the link "Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair" by Peter Hollens feat. Avi Kaplan... This song literally knocked the wind out of my chest!!! Also I'm using their video as a reference to Scott and Avi's early YouTube career...

ENJOY!!!

**********************************************************************

It was two weeks ago when I smelled his delicious scent. It was between a sweet vanilla and musk that drove my wolf crazy... "MATE!!! MATE!!! THERE HE IS!!! CLAIM HIM NOW!!" he screamed at me... He's beautiful... His skin looked like it was kissed by the sun, he had the softest chocolate brown eyes that told the story of love lost and longing to be complete again, his lips looked so soft and I couldn't wait to taste the sweetness that came from them, he had the cutest dimples setting deep in his skin whenever he smiled. That smile... It shined brighter than all the stars, moonlights and suns rising and falling I've seen in my 500 years on this earth.

I wanted to claim him right there and just pound mercilessly into him. It took everything in my strength to calm my wolf and my "other" brain down. I followed him until he reached a Starbucks. I was going to make my move until I saw a petite blonde jump up and give him a bone crushing hug.

"WHO THE FUCK IS TOUCHING MY MATE?!?!?!! WHO THE HELL SHE THINK SHE IS DOING THAT?!?!!" I growled through gritted teeth.

"Yo man... Chill out!!! She is kind of cute though..." Said my deep voiced baritone Beta walking up behind me staring intently at her while sucking BBQ sauce off his fingers from his carryout. I swear if he wasn't a werewolf, he probably would have had four bypasses by now from the massive amount of BBQ ribs he eats. He was 5'11" with light green eyes, mustache and goatee, muscular body but not the gross kind, brown hair slicked back in a ponytail and a black hole of a stomach.

"Avi, shut the hell up and choke on a bone for me please." He just scoffed and kept eating, well, more like inhaling his food.

"Man, I hope I never act like that when I find my mate..." my other Beta quipped. Kevin was about 6'1", chocolate brown skin, muscles bulging from playing college football, his hair close shaven and no facial hair, although he's trying to grow a goatee right now.

"Kev... Trust me you will!!" Avi stated as he took a breath between inhaling his last rib. Kevin just rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, he will be ours" My wolf whispered to me calming me.

We went to go sit down at a park across the street and I watched my mate with loving eyes.

You're probably asking yourself "500 years old??!!" Yes, I'm that old and don't look a day over 23, lol. I'm the lead singer of "Bloodlust" the most successful rock band since The Doors and the most powerful Alpha of my pack. However, my story is very unique. I've kept a dangerous secret from everyone, including Avi and Kevin. If anyone found the truth about me, there will be severe complications and I will not risk the lives of my "family." I will gladly give my life if means to protect them.

What is it you ask? My "true" lineage is that of the most powerful vampire and werewolf of our kind. I came to be because of a forbidden love affair between my father Count Vlad Dracul (you know him in the story books as "Count Dracula") and my mother Countess Elizabeth Bathory the "Blood Countess". Contrary to popular belief, she was the original werewolf. However, because of her insatiable taste for blood, history buffs dubbed her as a vampire.

Vampires and Werewolves have been bitter enemies since the dawn of our existence. Countless lives were lost from the wars between the two houses: the House of Dracul and the House of Bathory. My father and my mother were leading their armies into a vicious battle. My father told me that when he first laid eyes on my mother, it was as if time stood still. I remember him smiling whenever he described her. They were very much in love with each other. She was very beautiful from what I remembered. Her eyes were as blue as the skies above, red hair that came down to her back and when the sun shined, it looked as though it was on fire. As for my father, he was the most handsome and the most feared man in Europe. He stood about 6'5" with shoulder length blond hair, eyes black as night, body looked as if the god Zeus chiseled his frame himself.