Chapter 1

"Run little rabbit, run..."

I just kept running until it felt like my chest was going to explode, but I couldn't stop. The moonlight my only source of light... The howling seems to be getting closer and closer... My legs feel like jello and getting scarred from the branches but I had to keep going... "I will catch you my lil' rabbit..." the voice echoed through the woods... "Keep running Mitch you're almost home" my brain kept telling me... It seems like I've been running for days... Sweat beading down my body... "You smell delicious my lil' rabbit..." I kept running until I came to an opening in the woods... There was a lake and the moonlight looked like it was dancing as small ripples skated across from the shore. The sky was clear and you can see all the stars illuminating the sky. I stopped just to take a sip of the cool refreshment and catch my breath... A tree branch broke and I heard growling very close this time... I took off... "It's pointless lil' rabbit, YOU are mine..." the voice so close as if he was breathing down my neck... I turned around and in the process I tripped over a branch and fell face first to the ground... I got up and there was a sharp pain in my right ankle... "FUCK!!!" I screamed but I couldn't stop... When I thought I was in the clear, I stopped near a tree to catch my breath. I checked my ankle and the swelling shows that I might have sprained it. "Did my lil' rabbit hurt himself?" His steps were sounded like it was coming from all different directions and very close this time...

"Don't make this any harder than it has to be..."

"Who are you?!???!!"

"You'll find out soon enough lil' rabbit..."

"Please... Leave me alone..."

"I can't..."

"Please..."

I didn't hear any movement anymore... I'm safe...

"GOTCHA!!!!"

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!