Chapter 8

A/N:

SMUT...

YOU'RE WELCOME...

HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY!!!

SONG - ADAM LAMBERT - NIRVANA

********************************************************************************

I woke up in an all too familiar place. I looked around the room and I'm wearing the creamed colored pajamas I saw myself wearing in my dreams. The moonlight shining through the window as I hear the ocean crashing against the rocks. As I kept looking around, my eyes landed on the most gorgeous face. He was standing against the wall in white linen pants which outlined every detail of his muscular body. I felt a dip in the bed and his hand caresses my cheek.

"How are you feeling?" He looked at me with such love and concern.

"What happened???"

"In a nutshell, you passed out..." He chuckled.

"Oh my God!!! I need to go... Kirstie's probably shitting bricks right now!!!" I jumped up only to fall back on the bed because I felt light-headed. He helped me back to the bed and then he laid my head in his lap.

"Your friend is fine... We stopped the concert to make sure you were ok and she stayed with you until we were finished..."

"I know she's going to kill me for missing you guys... She's such a huge fan and she was really looking forward to tonight..." I sighed rubbing my temples.

"Its fine my love... I'm sure Kirstie didn't mind... You were her main concern at the moment..." He took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles. I felt a small shiver.

"Who are you? Why am I not afraid of you?"

"Well, my lil' rabbit, I'm Scott and the reason why you're not is because you're my mate..."

"Your mate??? I don't understand..."

"I waited for you my whole life and now you're here..." He said as he inched closer. I felt his lips kiss my forehead so lovingly.

"What are you? Please tell me... I promise whatever you are; I will always love you." I felt his body tense up and then relax smiling as he was pulling me in closer to him.

"You sure you want me to tell you??? I'm scared if I do, you'll run away..."

I reached up and brushed my lips across his. He immediately kissed back. Our lips connecting slowly, sensually & then greedily only coming up for a second for air. Tongues dancing as if they were creating the perfect masterpiece. My chest rises and falls with the anticipation of lust's first touch. He laid me down across the bed never once breaking our kiss. Hands started to caress every inch of my body, memorizing every curve, along with fingers that are discovering the most intimate places which sends me into Nirvana. I felt a smile on my neck as he found my weak spot and I let out a soft moan as he started to nibble and taste my flesh.

Scott left kisses from my neck down to my nipples taking one into his mouth and ever so gently started kneading and pinching it in between his teeth. My back arched into his touch. While one hand was caressing my other nipple, the other made its way down my stomach which sent shivers through my entire body. He rolled on top of me settling himself in the middle. I felt his hard length against mine... He let out growl as I started to roll my hips into his trying to make as much contact as possible. "Too many clothes..." He whispered. He hooked his thumbs and slowly pulled my pants off and threw it somewhere across the room. He captured my lips again and I grabbed the back of his head to deepen the kiss. I let out a low moan as his hand started to stroke my length up and down, his thumb caressing the slit and then sliding back down again.

He was startled as I managed to flip us over... "My turn..." I snarled. I began grinding against him as I licked his jawline down to his sweet spot. Scott moaned as I left love bites while making my journey southward. I peppered his body with soft kisses until I reached his waistband. He kept his eyes on me as I took his waistband in between my teeth, my eyes not leaving his and slowly pulled his pants off. I then left kitten licks along his legs until I reached my target. His eyes bulged with anticipation as I took his c0ck into my hand and slowly, ever so slowly started to caress it. He started to buck his hips but I stopped my movements. "Don't move..." I ordered. He let out a frustrated grunt and tried to stay still.

I continued my exploration by replacing my hand with my tongue... I can feel Scott trying to move but I held his hips down and licked the tip with my tongue in circular motions, and then proceeded downward tracing back up the underside making sure I paid close attention to the vein. He was literally shaking... "You tease..." I just smirked as I continued my assault.

Finally, when I reached the top, I swallowed his entire length down to his pubic hairs. Scott's entire body went into a spasm as I slowly bobbed my head up and down... Two can play this game... "AH SHIIIIT, THAT FEELS SOOOO GOO..." I saw his eyes roll in the back of his head. I continued my pace and I felt him tighten around me. "Not that way... I want to feel you around me..." I moaned at the thought of him inside me and became even harder...

He flipped me on my back and in one movement, he took my entire length into his mouth and slipped one finger in to get me ready.

"SON OF A BIIITCH!!" I screamed in pleasure... Scott's finger and his head going at the same pace which made me start seeing stars. He slipped two more fingers to stretch to me further and bending them in search of the buried treasure. I literally shrieked in delight causing him to flash a devilish smile when he hit my prostrate.

"P-p-p-please..."

"Tell me what you want..." He moaned sending vibrations while continuing to thrust his fingers hitting my prostrate every time.

"I n-e-e-ed y-y-y-yo-..."

I felt myself tightening up again for my release...

"You are NOT allowed to cum!!!" He commanded... "Tell me what you want from me..." He growled out... "TELL ME!!!!"

"FUCK!!! I NEED YOU INSIDE ME NOW!!!"

Scott pulled me up to his waist and then slammed his c0ck into me... I squealed in pure ecstasy and crashed our lips together. He nails dug into my waist as I started grinding my hips against him. Skin against skin becoming one flesh. The sound of our moans echoing through the night, creating the most sensual symphony only lovers would know.

He became the drug running in my veins and right now I needed my fix.

"I'm about to c-u-u..."

I threw my head back as his hand wrapped around my length. He started stroking me at the same pace he was thrusting into me.

With Scott's quickened movements signaling that he was close, I felt a sharp pain as he sunk his teeth into me finally making me his.... It was the most indescribable and intense feeling as white spurts shot across both of our chests. He continued to thrust into me filling my insides with his warm seed. We both continued to move in rhythm slowly coming down from our highs. He licked my neck to close up the wound. I felt tears of joy streaming down as we held each other whispering "I love you" and sweet nothings in each other's ear.

At that moment, I knew I will always be his...

At that moment, I knew he will always be mine...

*LIGHTS CIGARETTE....*

YEAH... SO...

I'M GOING TO BE STARTING REHEARSALS FOR A NEW PLAY STARTING 12/1.

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN, BUT I CANNOT MAKE ANY PROMISES.

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!

EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED THANKSGIVING.

*MUAH*