Earth Mode ON: THIRTY TWO

Start from the beginning

Not again. I'm losing Jimin again for the third time. But at least this time I'll be going with him. I can't let him leave alone like every other time.

My hand found my way to his, and I held it. At the feeling of a sudden contact, Jimin turned his drowsy eyes in my direction and a small smile started forming on his face. I returned his smile with one equal in sincerity. He was scared, and his smile showed it. He held my hand tighter and shut his eyes. I took every moment I could to absorb in every detail of him and everyone around me before joining him. Namjoon was still messing with the door and so was Jin. Hobi was trying to open the back door, Taehyung was regaining his consciousness slowly, while Chung Ae was just floating in the middle of the car.

If that is the last moment that I will live, then at least I spent it with Bangtan. I couldn't fulfill my promise with the moon. I couldn't find my parents, but, if they are already where I'm going, then that would be a bonus.

I stared at the blood that was flowing from Taehyung's forehead. The blood mixed in with the water, giving the water a beautiful red color. Suddenly, I felt Jimin's grip on my hand loosen, and my heart started beating faster. Without looking at him, I decided to close my eyes. I felt a tear slip from my eye and disappear into the water surrounding us.

I'm sorry Seo Yeon. I failed you. I failed my parents. I failed Jimin. I failed Taehyung. I failed Namjoon. I failed Chung Ae. I failed Jin. I failed Hoseok. I failed everyone.

My whole body started shivering at the thought that I will finally die. My heart was having a battle with my brain. My brain wanted me to let my breath go, but my heart was pumping blood fiercely around my body. I wanted to breakdown, but I couldn't. The thought that Jimin already let go and I didn't was haunting me. It was aching my heart. I had to let go too. I couldn't lose him again. I wouldn't be able to deal with it.

I decided that I'll count to three before finally letting my brain win the contest. Everything will be over.

One.

Two.

I shut my eyes even tighter and clenched my fists.

This is it. I'm finally having mercy on myself.

Thre-

I suddenly felt someone pull at my arm. I opened my eyes really quickly and saw Namjoon holding my wrists with a piece of metal in his other hand. The front window was broken and the pieces of glass were floating everywhere. Namjoon gestured for me to go, so I used my arms to push my body forward as quickly as I possibly could. My chest was in so much pain due to my desire to breath. There was no more air left for my body to use. I kept on moving my arms as quickly as I could. I could see the light, and I was too close to the surface.

There. I'm almost there.

The moment I reached the surface, I let my head out first and then kept on moving my arms all around to keep myself from sinking again. Once I was in contact with the air, I started panting and coughing really hard. I felt the warm air hit my face after being in the cold for some time.

Taehyung. Hoseok. Jin. Chung Ae.

JIMIN!

I immediately took in a deep breath and dived again. As I was going down, I was met with Namjoon who was helping Hoseok resurface. I gave him a nod and he returned it back. Once I reached the car, I immediately grabbed Jimin and started moving upwards again. It was considered to be the hardest thing I have ever done. I kept on kicking my legs and used both my arms to its extent. I let out a scream underwater as I fought with myself to resurface with Jimin's body safely. The moment both our heads were out the water, I immediately tried to drag Jimin's body across the water as I swam. After some time, I reached the shore and pushed Jimin onto it first. Once I was on my feet, I held Jimin and pulled him away from the water.

I didn't waste any time and immediately started with the CPR. I did this previously with Taehyung, so this should not be of any problem. I started the procedure immediately, and continued applying pressure to his chest as hard as I could.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five..." I kept on huffing out as I used all my energy in pushing his chest up and down.

Once I reached the count of thirty, I removed my hands off his chest on positioned them on his face instead. I started blowing into his mouth, giving him all the air that my body had in store.

I had to repeat this procedure nearly three times before Jimin spat an enormous amounts of water and rolled to his side to cough it all out.

A smile found it's way to my face the moment I saw his eyes open. He held his side in pain and grunted.

"Jimin. Are you okay?!" I asked with disbelief.

He nodded rapidly and I stroked his wet hair.

"Stay here. I'll go help Namjoon," I said and he nodded then closed his eyes.

When I was about to dive into the water again, I saw Namjoon walk with a coughing Hoseok out the water.

I put a hand on Hoseok's shoulder before asking him," Are you okay?"

He looked drained out of all energy, and he was too holding onto his wound. He nodded at me while panting and then continued limping to where Jimin was lying.

Namjoon made sure they were both seated before he walked towards me. We both ran into the water then dived. We saw Jin holding Chung Ae's body and carrying him up. I signalled to Jin, asking him of he was alright and he responded with a nod. Namjoon and I dived to where Taehyung was and unlocked his seat belt. Namjoon pulled him out, and I assisted him in carrying Taehyung. Namjoon held Taehyung's upper body while I was in charge of his legs.

It wasn't long until Namjoon and I resurfaced with Taehyung's body. We swam to the shore and laid Taehyung's body next to Chung Ae's. Jin was already performing CPR on Chung Ae. I bent over Taehyung and made sure his heart was beating, and thankfully it was. I let out a sigh of relief and then began the procedure. Taehyung didn't take in as much water as Jimin did, so waking him up was easy.

Once they were all awake, we made sure everyone was alright. Chung Ae however was the only one who didn't wake up, and Jin wasn't planning on giving up on him.

"Guys," Jin panted and let his hands fall down to his laps," He is gone."

●●●●●●●●

Hello my lovelies!

Okay before y'all kill me... let me apologise for doing this to your hearts... but it had to be done. I dont know how much this affected you or whether or not you could feel what Seo Yeon felt while she was trying to end her life, but hopefully you did enjoy this...

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜