🌟 Sequel Is Up🌟

In case anyone hasn't noticed yet, the sequel to this story is finally up!

*Sorry to the guys reading this. I just had to put that up there because it made my day a little better, so I figured I would give everyone else a little smile too*

 I just had to put that up there because it made my day a little better, so I figured I would give everyone else a little smile too*

One Legacy: Two Orders

A Gray Jedi's Legacy Sequel

From the author that brought you

💫A Gray Jedi's Legacy💫

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Everybody believed that their honored hero had become one with the Force... even the woman herself.

So when she's caught in a whirlwind between life and death, she makes a decision that would without a doubt impact the rest of her life, if not millions of others.

Ahsoka Tano blazed a path for the entirety of the future to follow. She had created what was destined for her to leave behind: a legacy. But was that enough? Were the lost and confused souls of the Jedi really something that could be as easily guided as that?Now, as alive as she ever had been, Ahsoka finally believes that it could really be time for her to live a normal life for the first time. She couldn't possibly be more wrong. Just as she's beginning to try and sort out her temporarily-secret life, she manages to stumble across what may just be the very destruction of the Jedi Order.

Can Ahsoka really save the Order from mass murder, all the while remaining incognito? Or will she be too busy trying to rebuild an order from the ashes that were left behind all those years ago?

"You're different than most... you've made peace with death itself. Why is this so?"

~

"One can't be afraid of the inevitable. Allow it to define you, and you're strong. Allow it to control you, and you're weak."